The line graph illustrates the percentages of automobile possessors in Great Britain

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
The line graph illustrates the percentages of automobile possessor in Great Britain in a 36-year period. In general, the ownership of two or more cars experienced an upward trend. In any case a single car possessor have leveled off over than 3 decades. More detailed analysis about this circumstances follow below.

Between 1971 and 2007, people who have two cars saw a sharp increase by 16%, or begin at 9% in the beginning period and ending at 25% in 2007. Three or more cars possessor also has a same tone with that two cars ownership, this accounted rose from 2% to 8% in the same period. This is stark in contrast to the graph for people who do not have car at all. Although, it stood at approximately 48% in 1971 which is the highest proportion among all, the percentages plummeted sharply to 25% in the end of period.

The one-car ownership was the popular type of people household's properties in the late 1970. Interestingly, the proportion of this possession leveled off over than 36 years later. This calculated stable at more than two fifths from 1971 to 2007.

Please try to avoid redundancies in your word usage. Try to vary the use of descriptive words in order to prolong the interest of the reader in your essay. Excellent work in dividing the introductory information to cover 2 paragraphs. It removed the redundancy of the information that you provided, showing that you clearly understand how to properly use the information in the chart.

Home / Writing Feedback / The line graph illustrates the percentages of automobile possessors in Great Britain