'the life itself'; PARENTS Vs TEACHERS ; Reasons & Examples

faheddarmoch 4 / 5  
Do you agree or disagree with the statement
Parents are the best teachers
Use specific reasons and example to support your answer?

Getting to know life from one source is almost impossible; Starting from this point I would disagree with the idea that says "parents are the best teachers". Parents always play a very big role in providing us with principles that help us to discover the world but they are yet not the best. For me getting to know life and be familiar with a real world is the sum of multiple teachers: school, experiences and parents.

During school we get the chance to meet different people from different cultures and various backgrounds which help us and determine the way that we have to deal with other people during our life journey and provide ourselves with appropriate manners.

Second thing to mention and considered to be one of the best teachers is the experiences we get during different stages we pass through our life. Starting as mentioned in the previous paragraph (school, collage and University) ending with applying to jobs and starting carrier. Those experiences and getting to be taught by them is limitless, so those experiences keep teaching us new lessons and with every lesson there is something new to learn.

Also, regarding the parents being the best teaches. In my opinion, Parents play a very important role in the beginning of our life by providing us with main things that make us have a tough background which goes with us in every new experience we are going to face during our life trip.

Finally, I can say that the best teacher for anyone in this life is the life itself. But , the biggest issue with life being as a teacher, it gives us the exam first and then we get the knowledge comparing it with other regular teacher we are used to meet in our different educational stages.
DaTru3Life 2 / 4 2  
I think this is great, but I think you should you better transition words. Also, you should recheck your spelling for some words like "college" instead of collage .
Hi
Seems you are new to the forum. So, let me first tell you a few forum rules; You need to have a meaningful topic for your essay (I had to edit it) that well describes your essay. This attracts others attention and helps you earn good comments. You better mention the purpose of your writing,e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, GRE etc. in the topic itself so that we can provide you with task related feedbacks. Then finally, you should select the right forum. In this case it is Writing Feedback. (I moved your essay there) Hope you'd follow the forum rules in future :)

Before commenting on what you have written, I'd suggest you to have a look at this structure and re-do your essay accordingly.
OP faheddarmoch 4 / 5  
Thank you Very much for your valuable advises, I will make sure to follow all the rules for this respected website.
Also, regarding the parents being the best teaches.

.... this is an incomplete sentence. This is alright for your speaking task, but in writing you need to have formal and complete sentence structures.

In my opinion, Parents play a very important role in the beginning of our life by providing us with main things that make us have a tough background which goes with us in every new experience we are going to face during our life trip.

.... As dumi suggested, state your opinion in the introduction. Use your body paragraphs to give the reasons to justify your opinion and convince the reader on your justification by giving examples to support your reasons.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'the life itself'; PARENTS Vs TEACHERS ; Reasons & Examples