Is life better when lived in a small town?

amcdaniel 1 / -  
Is life better in a small town?I believe life is better in a small town instead of a city. Everyone is friendly,and its entertainment at times.

First,I think living in a small town is cheaper because you save alot of money.Living in a small town you can walk too the stores,work etc.The cost of your rent is cheaper in a small town than in a city.And their is more programs for people to get involved with in a small town then in a city.

Second,Everyone is friendlier in a small town than in a city.In a small town we have neighborhood cookouts and get togethers.If you need help with something everyone in your town is ready to help with your project.And if you go out of town all the neighbors are looking out for each other.

The third thing about a small town is the entertainment. Sometimes for entertainment in a small town people go to a mud bog or to a atv park to play in the mud.Playing in the mud is fun rather its walking in it, or riding a four wheeler thru it.And some people. drive there trucks thru it. I NEED HELP WITH A CONCLUSION PLEASE.
manjot 2 / 30  
Everyone is friendly,and its entertainment at times.

People in small cities are generally friendlier and more entertaining than the people residing in cities.

First,I think living in a small town is cheaper because you save alot of money

Firstly, Living in a small town is cheaper than living in a city.

And their is more programs for people

And their are more programs for people

Second

Secondly,

Playing in the mud is fun rather its walking in it, or riding a four wheeler thru it.And some people. drive there trucks thru it.

Re-phrase that, its a confusing sentence.

For the conclusion, just summarize on the points and write out the theme.

Like my post if you found it helpful
Flora1991 2 / 4  
you have a lot of spelling in your essay.maybe you can check them before put them on the website:)
sharmajali 5 / 14 1  
1. Put space after each punctuation mark and proper use of it.
2. Walk 'to' the stores rather than walk 'too' the stores - i think its a typing mistake.
3. Should know the difference between there and their. "There" refers to a place, "their" means belongings to them.
4. 'Something everyone in your town is ready to help with your project'
correction- sometime instead of something, 'some time' refers to a time period, where as 'something' refers to an undetermined thing.
5. its 'through' not 'thru'. In formal writing you are not suppose to write slang or abbreviations.
6. It is always helpful to use proverbs and idioms in your writing.
7. In conclusion give a summarized point of view regarding the topic.
I believe life is better in a small town instead of a city.

I believe life is better when it is lived in a small town instead of a city.

First,I think living in a small town is cheaper because you save alot of money.

....excellent point :) ....yes, cities are pretty expensive places to live :)
First, I think living in a small town is very cost effective because living there is a lot cheaper than living in a city. Therefore, we can save more money when we live in a small town.

I NEED HELP WITH A CONCLUSION PLEASE.

Sum up everything you said earlier in your conclusion;
To sum up, living in a small town requires a lower of cost of living while helping its people to have stronger relationships. Therefore, in my view, small town helps a person to have a happy and contented life compared to the fast life in a big city.

Home / Writing Feedback / Is life better when lived in a small town?