Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS TASK 1 : Leaking in and out of air inside a house

ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
The figure displays air circulation either it comes in or comes out of a 2-floor house through various holes and rifts that are available in the house and influence the heat loss and energy wasted inside. Overall, air from the outside enters the house merely through every crack in the ground floor and first floor. Otherwise, energy consumption of the air can be seen from the air which flows away out of the house in the rooftop.

The process of leaking air involves many features and appliances. In the base level, a dryer vent near a washing machine and two middle-sized windows are the tools that take part in the process. In the first level, more stuff allows the air to enter the house, including electrical outlet, a big window, a kitchen fan vent, and some rifts in the main door and walls. It also flows into from an outdoor faucet that is attached to a crawl space. This air motion creates normal temperature to emerge in the house which occurred in the basement, toilet, kitchen, and living room.

Turning to the reverse process, air in the house leaks out from recessed lights in the kitchen and toilet. Also, it gets out through a fan vent in the bathroom and an attic hatch in the living room. This makes energy released from the house, such as heat as the residual of fireplace.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 : Leaking in and out of air inside a house