'LaGuardia was the most popular' - TASK 1: The number of travelers using airports in New York city

aflah15 32 / 18 4  
A breakdown of the number of people who travel by airplane in three different airports in New York city from 1995 to 2000, a 5-year period, and is measured in millions of passengers per year is presented in the bar chart. Overall, it was immediately apparent that LaGuardia was the most popular airport and had an upward trend. In any case, there was a fluctuation in the total of people who visit john. F Kennedy airport.

In 1995, LaGuardia airport was visited by 35 million people and there was a gradual increase in the next four years, by 15 million. Interestingly, by 2000, the total of passengers in this airport reached a peak of almost 70 million as the largest number over the period. Turning to the John F Kennedy airport, the number of visitors stood at 25 million in 1995 then rose considerably from 1996 to 1997, by 10 million per year. However, it was the less famous airport during two years which was followed by significant increase, at 45 million, at the end of period. The last airport experienced a gradual growth between 1995 and 1998, by approximately 35 million, and remained stable for the following three years, at over 40 million.

Diqon 10 / 33 12  
A breakdown of the number of people [....] who visit john. F Kennedy airport.

the bar chart informs a breakdown of travelers who come in New York City arrival in the three different airports during a 5-year period. Overall, LaGuardia figure is the most popular airport used by voyages and presents an upward trend which is looked at closely . While, there is a fluctuation in the number of travelers visiting John F. Kennedy airport.

in my opinion, you should commit as the present simple used in the introduction as well

as you do in writing Task 1 IELTS preparation, it is better you have a pattern surely three paragraphs. this suggestion may inform you , Good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / 'LaGuardia was the most popular' - TASK 1: The number of travelers using airports in New York city