Kids should focus on subjects in which they have any interest instead of being forced to study art

Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
It is pointless making children who lack artistic talent learn painting and drawing in Art classes at school. Instead, they should concentrate on other creative and practical subjects which they may have more aptitude. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Children should focus on subject which they have interest it in instead of forced to learn artistic matter as painting and drawing in art class when they lack of the talent. I agree that encourage the adolescents improve their natural ability is better way to make them enjoy the learning process.

The capability in art is very determined by the birth-talent and children's desire, while work hard only the supporting factor to encourage the artistic ability among them. Painting and drawing talent not only need skills in rubbing the brush, emotional factor as inspiration which is naturally born by passion is the key to create a good painting. Toddlers who are forced to learn art will find it more difficult to find well idea to start their painting instead of others who have natural talent in painting.

It is important to encourage the adolescents to develop their interest based on their natural ability. They would be more enjoy when they are providing to focus expanding their aptitude in certain kind of subject, rather than exhort them to learn what they do not intend to. Recent survey of United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) on the children's confession toward the course they take to develop their skills reveal that, the toddlers feel more fun when they learn about the creative or other practical subjects which they like.

In conclusion, making the toodlers to learn painting and drawing at school while they lack that talent is pointless instead of provide them to develop their natural aptitude.
nuni11 33 / 30 5  
...they have interest it in it instead of forcedthem to learn artistic matter such as painting and drawing(...)when they lack of the talent(...) encourageencouraging the adolescents to improve their natural ability is a better way

...emotional factorsaslike inspiration

...more enjoy when they are providing to focus on expanding

...the children's confession towards the course (...) reveals that,

Home / Writing Feedback / Kids should focus on subjects in which they have any interest instead of being forced to study art