Interview plays an important role in recruitment of organization

Saputra Putra 23 / 10 6  
Most employers interview candidates before hiring them. Do you think this is the best way to do it? In your opinion, what is the best method for choosing employees?

Interview plays an important role in recruitment of organization. However, the idea of this bringing many considerable advantages is not the most valued by some employer. As it can be seen, such recruitment method takes much time and much energy of employer. To tackle such problem, I would suggest that administrative selection should be conducted as well in order to optimize the recruitment of the worker.

Interviewing a massive number of applicants can lead to full-on job for employers. Limited amount of time and number of interviewer is common problem in company which only use an interview as their recruitment method. Eva Meizara Puspita Dewi, a well known Indonesian Psychologist, reveals that another weakness of an interview is subjectivity. As human being, interviewer will involve their felling and emotion to give a value to applicants. Such condition is likely inappropriate, and give a rise to inflict financial loss.

In term of solutions, I strongly believe the employers should consider combining administrative selection with interview method since it will save the time and more objective. This combination gives employer ample opportunities to select the applicants who have strong curriculum vitae. By doing so, employer has more efficient interview time. The New York Times reported in March 2015 that companies which implement such combination have successfully gained a potential worker.

In conclusion, as company conduct recruitment of employee. It is suggested that employer consider utilizing combination between administrative selection and interview method, than it may well become possible to get potential worker.
pikul 23 / 26 3  
than it may well become possibleBE THE RIGHT PATH to get potential workerS .

However, the idea of this bringingBRINGS many considerable advantages WHICH is not the most valued by some employerS .

Limited amount of time and number of interviewerSisARE common

Such condition is likely inappropriate, and give a rise to inflict financial loss.

Home / Writing Feedback / Interview plays an important role in recruitment of organization