Internet... a blessing or a bane?

faisal 2 / 2  
Internet is a modern way of getting in touch with rest of the world.

Internet converted the world exactly into a glibal village. Now, one living in Japan is quite at written, verbal and even visual communication with the other one living in Denmark. Another hallmark of internet is that it gives free access to a number of educational journals, books, general informations and current affairs. Countless development in the field of trade and business is also one of the miracles of internet. More over it minimizes the chances of cultural clash by providing knowledge of each culture.

Along with this all, we can not ignore the way, internet is exploiting the youth. It is refraining youth from being in touch with libraries and diminishing the book reading habit among students and scholars. It thus makes therm through and through dependent upon technology. Further more a number of useless sites providing chit chat and low quality videos, which not only wastes youth's precious time but also demolishes moralities. Freedom of expression allows any one to write any thing about any one in any way. It causes chaos when one speaks bad against other's good.

To all intents and purposes, a gun itself never shots an innocent but it is the hunter who shots. A knife can cut both the vegetable and the neck. Same goes for internet. So it is up to use whether to make internet a blessing or a bane.
KendiaMarie 2 / 4  
Internet converted the world exactly into a glibalglobal village. Now, one living in Japan is quite at written, verbal and even visual communication with the other one living in Denmark. Another hallmark of internet is that it gives free access to a number of educational journals, books, general informations and current affairs. Countless development in the field of trade and business is also one of the miracles of internet. More over, it minimizes the chances of cultural clash by providing knowledge of each culture.

Along with this all , we can not ignore the way, internet is exploiting the youth. It is refraining youth from being in touch with libraries and diminishing the book reading habit among students and scholars. It thus makes ther m through and through dependent upon technology. Further more a number of useless sites providing chit chat and low quality videos, which not only wastes youth's precious time but also demolishes moralities. Freedom of expression allows any one to write any thing about any one in any way. It causes chaos when one speaks bad against other's good.

To all intents and purposes, a gun itself never shoots an innocent but it is the hunter who shoots . A knife can cut both the vegetable and the neck. The same goes for internet. So it is up to whoever uses it whether to make internet a blessing or a bane.

Those are all the mistakes that I could find.
This is a good essay overall, but I suggest you do more proofreading.
Good Luck ! =)
isai 12 / 111  
Greetings !

It a greay essay.

These are my comments :

The essay displays understanding of the main issues. There may be some minor errors, omissions or poorly expressed ideas.

Regards
The Internet is a modern way of getting in touch with rest of the world.

The Internet converted the world into a global village.

... but also demolishes moralities diminishes morale.----Maybe this is an acceptable way to fix it. It was unclear.

Freedom of expression allows any one to write anything about anyone in any way.

It causes chaos when one speaks badly about another person. against other's good.

For all intents and purposes, a gun itself never shoots an innocent, but rather it is the hunter who shoots.

Keep up the good work. Keep practicing! :-)
Mahrooo 3 / 6  
So it is returne to us if we want to make internet a blessing or a bane.

Home / Writing Feedback / Internet... a blessing or a bane?