'The Internet area - blessing or curse?' - check & point out my mistakes

ken99m 5 / 9  
In current era, internet is entailed in almost every one's life. This modern invention have made life easier. It is the internet , which instigate a student to join digital library. Today people, while sitting at their home, offices etc, make video conference with the help of the Internet. In precedent years, people communicated with the help of letters, but now they can make video convention. Without the invention of the internet, it was impossible to purchase any item, which a person requires, while sitting in the personal cage. In the same manner, it has pampered men, when they get bore.

But every coin has two sides. With having the enormous merits, it has got obnoxious image too. With the invention of the internet, user and specially students have been found indulging themselves in wasting their precious time by watching films, playing games, chatting and so on. In the same way, populace have become lazy and they are very rarely observed to take their time and go out to purchase any thing. In precedent year, people use to read more but today, they invest their precious time in watching movies. It deteriorates the career of the student too. Ostensibly, it help student, but in actual it makes them to copy the material from internet and paste in their assignment; by which they remain ignorant regarding their assigned topic.

It is the knife which cuts fruits and neck. In the same way, user of the internet know the remuneration as well as demerit of the internet, knowingly they coddle themselves as they wish to.
BTDTXXDY 4 / 10  
I'm very sorry about my english. i'm not an english speaker. But I can help you some grammar mistakes.
before i correct some grammar mistakes I think you should make these points clearer.

Did you choose Internet as a curse? Or did you say both positive and negative effects? I think I see them both. But the way you order your details is not clear.

If you think of both negative and positive, you should write them in 2 paragraph. You should not write both in the same paragraph like your first one. And if you want to point out the positive, use positive words, do not use negative words.

In current era, internet is entailed in almost everyone's
life. This modern invention havehas made life easier. It is the internet , which instigateinstigate a student to join digital library. Here is the thing. Is it a positive point or negative? If it is positive, you should not use the word instigate .Today peoplePeole today , while sitting at their homes , offices etc,offices, etc, make video conferences with the help of the Internet. In precedent years, people communicated with the help of (ppl communicated through letters letters, but now they can make video convention. Without the invention of the internet, itwas is impossible to purchase any item, which a person requires, while sitting in the personal cage. In the same manner, it has pampered (again. Is this a positive point or a negative point? if it is positive, pamper is not the right word) men, when they get bore.

You should make it clear here if you want to say internet invention in the past or in the present. You should not write 2 tenses in 1 sentence.

But every coin has two sides. With having the enormous merits, itthe internethas gothas obnoxious image too. With the invention of the internet, users and specially students have been found indulgingindulgent themselves in wasting their precious time by watching films, playing games, chatting and so on. In the same way, populace have become lazy and they are very rarely observed to take their time and go out to purchase any thing. In precedent year, people be used to + inf use to read more but today, they invest their precious time in watching movies. this is the same idea. You mention watching tv 2 times. You should write like this: before we read more, doing excercises more, helping our neighbors more. Today, we watch tv, chatting, and ignore other people. Say it once and only. Do not repeat. It deteriorates the career of the student too. Ostensibly, it helps student, you don't need to say that it helps students in this sentence. We know that you're pointing out the negatice effects. Positive effects do make your sentence clearer. but in actual it makes them to copy the materials from internet and paste ininto their assignments ; by which they remain ignorant regarding their assigned topic.

Your vocabulary is larger than mine. There are some words that i have to use the dictionary to understand. It's great. But be careful when choosing your words. And pay attention to small grammars.
DaeDae 1 / 13  
In this current era the internet is deeply ingrained in most everyone's life. This modern invention has made life easier. It is the internet, which provides the means for a student to join a digital library. People today, while sitting in their homes, offices etc, partake in video conferences via the Internetthis sounds better in the next sentence . In years gone by , people communicated via letters,nowadays they can partake in video conferences while sitting in their homes, offices etc, via the Internet. Without the internet, e-commerce would not be possible . In the same manner, it provides an alternative to traditional leisurely endeavours.

However , every coin has two sides and so, while being extremely beneficial, the internet has produced harmful effects . These effects are most noticeable in the younger generation as students have been found to waste more and more of their time watching films, playing online games, instant-messaging each other and thereby neglecting their academic responsibilities . Ostensibly, it helps the student, but does them being able to copy material from the internet and paste it in their assignments- by which they remain ignorant of their assigned topic, really benefit them?.The populace on a whole has also become lazy and important communication and life skills have been lost or eroded . In previous years people read more, but now their time is spent on lesser things. I think this sentence could either go before the sentence about the populace or after the first sentence about the students. You choose.

It is the knife which cuts the fruit and neck. In the same way, user of the internet know the remuneration as well as demerit of the internet, knowingly they coddle themselves as they wish to. Haha, I get what you're trying to say here but I'm lost at the moment as how to make it more understandable :s

Nice essay though (y)

Home / Writing Feedback / 'The Internet area - blessing or curse?' - check & point out my mistakes