Integrated writing task: the growth of tourism

Sophie 5 / 5  
The passage and the lecture share the same point of traveling. Humans long years ago have usually travel for certain reason such as: existence, natural resourses, hunting, trading, colonization, cultural and enrichment. During the seventeenth century to now, people took trips for education, scientific researches and exploration purposes.

However, the passage said that Ernest Hemingway, one of the travel herores, exposed the possibilities for journey of people to faraway land for adventure. The author of the lecture emphasized Hemingway not only an adventurer but also have great influent on tourism especially sports that require people know how to control and conquering nature like fishing and hunting.

Moreover, the lectures gave two new kind of traveling.One is ethnic tourism, other is environmental tourism. With ethnic tourism, people may improve their knowledge through the trips include traditional village, peoples home, observe social customs, see native artian crafts, or watch local ceremony so that we should preserve aboriginal culture to be in danger of assimilation into the larger society. Nowaday, people love to spend their free time to observe, to learn more and more about new lands, others nature (custumes, dance, song...) in other to enjoy the environmental tourism with the interesting journey in pure wilderness area where few people have gone before.

Generally, people like to travel to open their mind. Don't take anything,beside the beautiful photographes and don't let everything beside our footprints on the trips is the message we need to keep in mind.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

I'd be happy to give you some editing tips:

The passage and the lecture share the same point about traveling. Humans throughout history have usually traveled for certain reasons such as: existence, natural resourses, hunting, trading, colonization, and cultural enrichment. Since the seventeenth century, people have taken trips for education, scientific research and exploration purposes.

However, the passage said that Ernest Hemingway, one of the travel heroes, exposed the possibilities for people to journey to faraway lands for adventure. The author of the lecture emphasized Hemingway was not only an adventurer but also had great influence on tourism, especially sports that require people know how to control and conquer nature, like fishing and hunting.

Moreover, the lectures described two new kinds of traveling. One is ethnic tourism, the other is environmental tourism. With ethnic tourism, people may improve their knowledge through trips to traditional villages, visiting people's homes, observing social customs, seeing native artisan crafts, or watching local ceremonies. We should preserve aboriginal cultures which are in danger of assimilation into the larger society. Nowadays, people love to spend their free time to observe, to learn more and more about new lands, others' culture (costumes, dance, song) in order to enjoy environmental tourism with interesting journeys in pure wilderness areas where few people have gone before.

Generally, people like to travel to open their minds. Don't take anything besides beautiful photographs and don't leave anything except your footprints along the way, is the message we need to keep in mind.

Good work!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP Sophie 5 / 5  
thank you very much,have a nice weekend. This is a great website for everyone to improve writing skill. Thank mod

Home / Writing Feedback / Integrated writing task: the growth of tourism