Initial teacher training qualifications of students who living in the UK between 2005/6 and 2006/7

hasbi 29 / 42 23  
The table illustrates the proportion of initial teacher training qualifications of students who living in the UK between 2005/6 and 2006/7. Overall, it can be seen that in the exception of PGCE, all of ITT figures increased sharply in the last year.

In 2005/6, total teaching qualifications obtained stood at 31.390 with proportion 23.865 for female and 8.065 for male. Next year, while the total of this figure grow slightly by 15, there was a slightly increased of the number of male at around 7.610 while female reached a peak to 24.335. On the other hand, total of PGCE fell gradually from 24.405 in 2005/6 to 23.900 in 2006/7. This case followed by female and male at around 1.5 % by male.

Furthermore, Bed and other degrees showed low percentage of ITT qualification was that approximately 14.5% male. Total of this group rose steadily by 480 in 2006/7, with proportion 6.920 for female and 1125 for male.

Hasbi, I'd like to caution you about your overview of the report. While I realize that you feel the whole thing can be summarized in two sentences, it is important that you deliver the same in at least 3 sentences in order to insure that you have delivered the expected minimum sentence requirement for the paragraph. Delivering less than that could affect your score.

The report you made shows a good understanding of the chart. Aside from a few grammar issues that I will be correcting for you later, you should not worry about the clarity of your report. It is easily understood and answers all possible questions regarding the chart. I am confident that you will be able to improve your writing skills even farther in due time and with practice.

Now, for the corrections:

training qualifications of students who LIVED in the UK

THE CHART SHOWS THAT WITH the exception

all of THE ITT

In 2005/6,THE total teaching

with A proportion OF 23.865 for female and 8.065 for male

THE next year

there was a slightly increasedof IN the number

of maleS

while femaleS

PEAKED AT 24.335.

hand,THE total of PGCE

This case WAS followed by femaleS and maleS at around 1.5 % by maleS.

degrees showed A low percentage of ITT qualificationS AT approximately 14.5% maleS.

THE total of this group

with A proportion OF 6.920 for femaleS and 1125 for maleS.
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Hasbi,

I try to re-written your introduction :

This table describes the number of students in United Kingdoms who obtain a qualification in teachers training between 2005/6 and 2006/7. Overall, it can be seen that the percentages of female students dominated in all training. In any case, ITT figures slightly increased in this time frame.

Home / Writing Feedback / Initial teacher training qualifications of students who living in the UK between 2005/6 and 2006/7