Informative essay about the evolutions of man and stages of hunting

mish1493 2 / 4 1  
Please please edit! let me know what i can fix with my content and if there are any vocab I can increase

Title: different evolutions of man

Many ways the human body functions is influenced by the beginning of man before pre-dated history. The human mind has become more intellectual for our time, but began with simple methods. A major influence was hunting methods from the establishment beginning with homo habilis. The human mind evolves to adapt to the lifestyle we live in. A human mind changes to survive each style of life that has been evolved, and will change further as life evolves. The mind changes the capacity of learning and that is how it began from the earliest known species of Homo Habilis, to the Neanderthal man. Hunting methods was a major influence that evolved the stages of men from the Homo Habili, Homo erectus, to the Neanderthal man.

Hunting parties began with the stage of Homo Habilis. This stage of men was called the "handyman", where they began the use of different tools. Homo Habilis were still scavenging and hunting. They followed where ever they found game, and never established homes, cities, or towns. These men were carnivores; however, also ate berries, birds and their eggs, leaves, roots, and insects. They reserved down to the ability of being omnivores when they couldn't find anything to hunt, and the game was low. Homo Habilis stayed in groups and hunted as a pack. Chances were low of finding food if one man was alone. They travelled together, ganged up on their prey, and killed by force. Their weapons gave them the advantage of being a predator and not a prey so that they can protect themselves, and survive. Though they killed their prey, Homo Habilis were more scavengers, eating more berries and fruits in the areas in which they lived. They were better hunters, but did not have the knowledge to become successful. It became easier to hunt with weapons, which gave the ability to kill bigger prey, thus having more food to eat. They were able to cut up their kill which made it easier to carry back to their base. Homo Habilis had the ability to plan ahead giving a transition into the next stage.

The next stage of known men was Homo erectus, which evolved into men who were much more skilled. Homo erectus evolved their tool making, making them ready for their prey. They still hunted and travelled like the previous stage and have not yet created establishments. For survival, they had to follow their prey wherever it travelled. Homo erectus became more aggressive hunters and could follow their prey faster, because they enhanced their walking skills by standing on two feet. This stage of man had a major influence of human evolution by the creation of fire. Fire was used as a hunting tool, and to cook their prey, which tasted better and became a lot healthier for the Homo Erectus. Nutrients now became a major focus to their diets. Reproduction increased in the stage of Homo Erectus more, because females had a more nutrient-based diet. This showed that they had more intellect while hunting. The Homo Erectus started to migrate, and where the first inhabitants of asia. They began evolving from individual scavenging to more of hunting and society brought together.

Finally, major hunting methods were influenced by the Neanderthal men. These were the closest to humans today. The Neanderthal men were where Homo Sapiens, or humans, became present. It was said that Neanderthals were the cousins of humans today. They developed migration patterns and a different way of living compared to Homo Erectus. They were now mostly seen in the areas of European countries. They were still moving around and following their game. Neanderthals were capable of capturing the most impressive animals. They evolved into successful hunters. They no longer needed to be scavengers, and were able to hunt almost any prey. Just like humans, now Neanderthals were able to have the intellect of determining what prey to catch depending on where they live and their environment. It was seen that they were able to catch more prey because they developed the ability to communicate and work together. This was an advantage and Neanderthals were able to hunt large more impressive game.

In the end, hunting evolved throughout time to become the way humans are today. Throughout the different stages hunting evolved as the mind evolved. They progressed through different stages becoming more intellectual, and having the ability to hunt more successfully. In the end, man was no longer prey but predators. From the different stages they evolved through the use of their minds, and intellect. Each stage had an increasing knowledge span, giving the ability to have more successful hunting. Each stage was evolved through hunting methods starting with the Habalis, to the Homo Erectus, and ending with the Neanderthal man.
programmer 6 / 23 2  
but began with simple methods, but it began with simple... isn't it what you wanted to say?
your introduction is very nice! i really like it
homo habilis, Homo Habili finally decide if you want it in capital or not!
wherever? second paragraph second line, they found A game i think, but never established, i don't think it's a parallel information
however, they also ate birds, eggs,... and...
i think it's better to write Asia, than asia
They began evolving from individual scavenging to more of hunting and society brought together., brought them together?This was an advantage and Neanderthals were able to hunt large more impressive game...something is awkward about this sentence

nice essay

Home / Writing Feedback / Informative essay about the evolutions of man and stages of hunting