IELTS TASK 1: Information regarding the results of the communication skills

broibra 17 / 19 3  
The table illustrates information regarding the results of the communication skills survey between in 1997 and 2006. Overall, it can be seen that part in external communication, dealing with people is the most essential skill in communication job, whereas listening carefully to colleagues can be useful in line of internal communication.

To begin, survey on external communication in 1997 describe about 60% of people said that dealing with people is the most necessary skill that people should have in external communication and in 2006 this percentage increased by 5%. Next, both of knowledge particular products and advising for customers experienced a slight increase approximately 6% and 3%. However, in the part selling a product witnessed a decrease round 24% to 21% between 1997 and 2006.

Turning to the result in 1997 and 2006 survey about communication internal, about 38% to 47% people believe that listening to colleagues can be very useful. Following this, in factors making presentations, instructing people, persuading others and analyzing problems together equally experienced growth around 4%-6%. While, planning the activities solely had increased around 1% which it is the smallest from every factor in internal communication.

The table illustrates information regarding the results of the A communication skills survey DONE between in 1997 and 2006. Overall, it can be seen that part in external communication, dealing with people is the most essential skill in communication job, whereas listening carefully to colleagues can be useful in line of internal communication. ACCORDING TO THE SURVEY, EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION IS THE MOST ESSENTIAL SKILL IN A JOB THAT REQUIRES CAREFUL LISTENING WHEN IT COMES TO INTERNAL COMMUNICATION.

To begin, THE survey on external communication in 1997 describeS about 60% of people WHO said that dealing AND COMMUNICATING with people is ARE the most necessary skillS that people should have in TERMS OF external communication. and in IN 2006 this percentage increased by 5%. Next, both of THE knowledge OF particular products and advising for customers experienced a slight increase OF approximately 6% and 3%. However, in the part SKILLS IN selling a product witnessed a decrease AT Around 24% to 21% between 1997 and 2006.

Turning to the resultS in THE 1997 and 2006 survey about INTERNAL communication internal , about 38% to 47% OF people believe that listening to colleagues can be very useful. Following this, in factors RELATED TO making presentations, instructing people, persuading others and analyzing problems together equally experienced growth AT around 4%-6%. While, planning the activities solely had increased around 1% , which it is the smallest from every factor in internal communication.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1: Information regarding the results of the communication skills