Information of consumers expenditure in 5 different countries

irhame 52 / 50 25  
A breakdown of percentage of national consumer expenditure by category in 2002, a one-year period is illustrated in the bar chart. Overall, there were some significant changes in this question period. In any case, while Turkish spending dominated in this timetable, Italian people were the highest percentage in clothing.

A huge difference was shown by countries in Food/drinks/tobacco. 32.14% witnessed the highest percentage for this category by Turkey. What is more, while Ireland was the second highest proportion for such expenditure, Sweden people only consumed 15.77 percent food or drinks or tobacco which was the lowest figure for the spending.

A more detailed look at the chart reveals that some moderate disparities occurred in clothing/footwear and leisure/education. In clothing, even though consumers from Italy dominated, Sweden people had less interest to this one. Meanwhile, 4.35% Turkish inhabitants spent money for leisure or education. In contrast, almost two percent Spanish people funded in such category -the lowest figure for all items.

Samm22 3 / 3 1  
A breakdown ofin the percentage of national consumer expenditure ...
Wow this was essay was great, good job!
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Irham. This writing is very good because you describe the table clearly and use varied sentences. I acquire much knowledge about the way to write well after I read your writing. I believe that you can improve your writing better. You should specify few information the detailed paragraphs (The last two paragraphs) since you solely explain the information generally in the overview sentence.

Example:
A more detailed look at the chart reveals that some moderate disparities occurred in clothing/footwear and leisure/education. In clothing, even though consumers from Italy dominated, Sweden people had less interest to this onethe consumers from Italy dominated at 32.14% while Sweden people had less interest witnessed by the percentage less than 2% .

Home / Writing Feedback / Information of consumers expenditure in 5 different countries