Influences that can be caused by computers!

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on your children.

Do you agree or disagree?

Computer has always been an underlying utility for every steps of life since it can provide you numerous information of any aspects in a split second. Whilst, it has some obvious benefits, notwithstanding computer engenders so many issues for people, especially for children, such as reducing eye vision and hampering from working properly. Therefore, I am personally convinced that computer's detrimental effects outweigh its pros for children.

The majority of children these days carry glasses with them, since they have way too many opportunities to utilize electronic devices like phones and computers, television, and also, their eyes are still developing at the early stage of their life , and thus, there is an increasing number of child who cannot see without glasses. Once they grow up, ironically, their vision will not return, unless if they will spend a colossal amount of money for the eyes surgery which can be quite painful. Envision yourself, a kid, who possess lots of electronic devices such as computers, obviously the likelihood of him having blurry eyes in the future is quite high, albeit it does not always apply to every single human being, since it is all about genetics, but it is imperative to have a backup plan. As a result, computers should be prohibited for children.

Aside from the eye issue, computers are capable of preoccupying children's time because they usually have an abundance of astounding games as well as other utilities such as programs which can be really enticing. This can lead towards lack of performance in the school and that is not we are struggling for. Assume that there was a kid, who was bought a powerful computer, he will definitely try to utilize it at first, as time went by, his addiction to computer would keep increasing because computer was too immersive. Hence, computers can make a huge impact on child's studies in a horrible way.

Consequently, the influences which computers can create for our offspring are horrifying because they diminish our young generation's eye vision and they jeopardize our children's studies. Taking all the aforementioned points to the account, I totally consent that relying on computers can cause more disadvantages than advantages when it comes to children.
Tillie 3 / 5 1  
like phones and computers, television, and also,

You should change this sentence " like phones and computers, television, and also," ==> "like phones, computers, television, and also,"
Yours is great and I learn a lot from it.
Jenya1970 1 / 4 3  
Your essay is really very good and informative.You can also include that too much influence of computers have kept them away from natural beauty.They are losing all the opportunities to play wonderful games in the open air, thereby missing all the chances of socializing with children of their age and missing all the fun that their forefathers used to have.
OP Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
More advice would be helpful!

Home / Writing Feedback / Influences that can be caused by computers!