"It is an individual who is the impetus for innovation; the details may be teamwork"

irs055 4 / 8  
"It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation; the details may be worked out by a team, but true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual."

Every aspects of life requires innovation for optimization and stability for a a better leaving for tomorrow. World has witnessed a notable change in all fields,productive to humankind . Necessity is the mother of invention .Man's desperate need for a solution that can be a temperorery or permanent ,is the motive behind the innovation.There are lot of revolutionary scientist's whose thinking had led today a world of technological and economical progress.Here the real credit goes to individual whose inception in forming ideas in his mind is accountable.

This was evident from history when Copernicus postulated by his perspective regarding the solar system.He Predicted and founded that "sun is the center of earth and all the planets revolve around it".As time progressed his thinking got a new era in the astronomical studies .Though Copernicus individuality is never taken into account ,but the contribution from an individual is remarkable and its the real impetus towards the latest revolutionary in astronomical studies.

Individuals outdo team in certain works in implementing .The revolution for example in the field of milk,silk...are examples where an individual research had a great effect in the development of the country.The recent revolutions in Egypt,Syria and Lybia are due to the concerns from certain individual who makes other motivated to struggle.

The freedom struggle for any country may be effort by the will be a team effort ,but the real man who motivated these struggle are represented as icons of history.The "Appathied " movement in South Africa was led by led by Nelson Mandela against the rulers for neglecting the blacks and oppressing them.Huge research projects are undergoing in labs are the result of individual thinking in respective field .As today technological advanced era poeple patent their work for taking them to research.

Today ,there is recognition in individual works ,providing them accolades and awards for their commitment and hardwork.The goverment support them financially and ensure their work is notified and bring into effect from numerous effort from team members. For a perfect execution of any project or any kind of revolt there should be a high indulgence and cooperation between the individual and team .Are we today considering the individual behind every innovation?.
storm94 2 / 3  
I don't really like this sentence. " World has witnessed a notable change in all fields,productive to humankind ." try adding a "The at the beginning of the sentence, and take out the comma before productive.

temperorery --->temporary (I would just get rid of the word, since solutions are always sought to be concrete and ever-lasting, not open to criticism.

Overall, good essay, although I found that it was vague in means of stating what the individual can do to influence the larger group, and how that influences innovation across society. Just a few mechanical errors, such as a space after the period in the last sentence and such. No biggie:)
Do not start a sentence with the word World. It needs THE.
The world has witnessed a notable...

This was evident from history when Copernicus postulated by expressed his ideas regarding the solar system.

He Predicted predicted and showed that ...

Use an apostrophe:
Though Copernicus' individuality is never...

The freedom struggle for freedom in any country may be made with effort by a team effort, but the real man or woman who motivated these ...

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / "It is an individual who is the impetus for innovation; the details may be teamwork"