Increasing a number of students are choosing to study abroad

nguyenngoc 4 / 8  
increasing a number of students are choosing to study abroad. to what extent does this trend benefit the student themselves and the countries involves? what are the drawbacks.

Studying oversea has become common in last few years. Many students and families consider worth experiences in abroad countries. Thus those who even local government are willing invest huge amount of money in this field. Nevertheless, this trend could be seen as a coin with two sides, both of negative and positive consequences.

It is true that, going abroad for studying has had several benefits not only for the students who learning oversea but for the government and their countries. For young people who always eager for new things and advanced education system in developed countries. This one is seen as the best opportunity to obtain new knowledge as well as accumulate significant skills for their future. Moreover, living in the foreign countries the international students have to connect to a lot of people who come from different parts of the world. Hence, they would be interacting with a number of various cultures that helps them to broaden their mind and building self-confidence as well. In addition, these students will become key workforce for their countries where they will go back after finishing the course in abroad countries. From this view, the advantages of studying oversea are countless.

READ BELOW
JangGemini 8 / 51 12  
Studying oversea has become common in last few years. Many students and families consider worth experiences in abroad(I think foreign will be more appropriate) countries. Thus those who even local governmentthe local government is willing to invest a huge amount of money in this field. Nevertheless, this trend could be seen as a coin with two sides, both of negative and positive consequences.

It is true that, going abroad for studyingstudying abroad has had several benefits for not only for the students who learninglearn oversea but also the government and their countries. For young people who always be eager for new things and advanced education system in developed countries => wait! You have not finish this one . This one is seen as the best opportunity to obtain new knowledge as well as accumulate significant skills for their future. Moreover, while living in the foreign countries, the international students have to connect to a lot of people who come from different parts of the world. Hence, they would be interactingwill probably have great chances to interact with a number of various cultures that helps them to broaden their mind and buildingbuild self-confidence as well. In addition, these students will become key workforce for their countries where they will go back after finishing the course in abroad countries. From this viewpoint , the advantages of studying oversea are countless.

On the other hand, studying abroad is not absolutely benefitsbeneficial . Most the international students must encounter a number ofseveral difficulties the initial stage. Typically, Living far away from their home leads to many negative consequences. firstly are almost broken relationship with their friends and family.their relationship with friends and familiy can't be maintained as well as before In addition, they wouldmay feel isolated by the barrier of language or different cultures in a foreign country . As a consequence, these student fall into homesick, their spirits as well as their studying resultsgoingcan decrease terriblyeven if , which could be serious diseases as mental disorders and autism. Furthermore, there are lots of the students do not want to come back to their countries after finishing the course. Therefore, the local government will lost the significant labor forceemployees resource as well as their talents. In this way, studying oversea is rally a double-edge sword for the local government. => ooh! nice sentence!

In conclusion, going oversea for studying will have both disadvantages and advantages. However, it'sits drawbacks can be overcomeignored and left behindeasilydue to the benefits mentioned aboveeasily .

My grammar is not perfect (english is my second language) so I just FIX your essay in my ability, hopefully it helped! :D
Thanks for your essay! It help me improve my expression ^^
Good luck!
lele1987 2 / 5  
i think grammar always is an important problem with us when we want to study English, my English grammar has improved a little when i started to read English grammar in Use (Cambridge - Myrphy), you can try to consult it.
OP nguyenngoc 4 / 8  
thank you so much Jang!!!!. i'm preparing for writing essay. so your correctings are verry helpful for me.
Studying oversea has becomecommon in last few years.

... this is not wrong, but I prefer something like "very popular";
Studying overseas has become very popular during since last few years.

Many students and families consider worth experiences in abroad countries.

.... this is a confusing sentence. You need to re-arrange its order to convey your idea clearly;
Many parents and students consider that studying abroad is a worthy experience in terms of knowledge and exposure.

Thus those who even local government are willing invest huge amount of money in this field

.... again this one sounds pretty confusing. Need to improve its clarity.
On the other hand, studying abroad is not absolutely benefits.

On the other hand, studying abroad is not always beneficial. or even you can say; On the other hand, studying abroad also has its demerits.

Most the international students must encounter a number of difficulties the initial stage.

Most of the international students often face challenges and difficulties, especially at the initial stages of their academic career.

Typically, Living far away from their home leads to many negative consequences.

Typically, living far away from their homes cause them homesick that may lead to many negative consequences such as getting involved with harmful relationships, alcohol and drugs etc.

Home / Writing Feedback / Increasing a number of students are choosing to study abroad