ielts task 1: A comparison regarding prisoners in 5 decades is elaborated in the bar graph

Arundyna 12 / 16 2  
A comparison regarding prisoners in the five countries namely Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, United States and Canada in 5 decades is elaborated in the bar graph. Overall, it clearly can be seen that, The United States had the largest number of imprisonment while Australia saw a lower data at the end of the period.

A closer look at the table shows that, at the beginning to the middle phases. There was the greatest figure of imprisonment, it was more than 120 thousand prisoners. In 1940, it is stark in contrast to Great Britain with less than 30 thousand prisoners in the first year. However, 1950 witnessed a minor gap between Newzeland-Australia and America-Canada.

Above all, during 3-decade period, the United states continued to be dominated with immense occupant of people in jail. Although it fell down at 99 thousand prisoners, that expanded to peak of performance in the last session. While Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand recorded at as same as influx in 1970, but Australia dropped sharply in 1980.

INA 6 / 12 2  
Hi Haldin,
Let me rewrite your introduction and give you some corrections.

A comparison of regarding prisoners was broken down into five different countries in a five decade-long period was illustrated in the bar graph. Overall, it clearly can be seen that, the United States had the largest number of arrest almost over years, in any case, the lowest number of custody was Australia at the beginning of period.

A closer look at the table shows that, at the beginning to the middle phases. There was the greatest figure of imprisonment, it was more than 120 thousand prisoners (WHAT COUNTRY WAS THIS? AND WHEN?). In 1940, it is stark in contrast to Great Britain with less than 30 thousand prisoners in the first year. However, 1950 witnessed a minor gap between Newzeland-Australia and America-Canada.

Home / Writing Feedback / ielts task 1: A comparison regarding prisoners in 5 decades is elaborated in the bar graph