The most important value which employees should have is their performance during work not appearance

nida26 30 / 19 5  
Some organisations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Dress is considerably pivotal for the labours to enhance their appearance at workplace. However, there are several arguments that the most important value which employees should have is their performance during work. Furthermore, I strongly believe that the quality of work is the most important part at work.

Appearance is remarkably lead role for the worker, particularly for public figures. This is because the functional of dress is to attract attention their viewers or their fans. For instance, several celebrities who always appear in the electronic media such as television should be smart to choose their dress. They have to attract the viewer's interest and to be a model for the societies as trendsetter fashion. Dress is also able to gain the status social of artists. There is tough competition among the celebrities. Thus, if they do not have a good dress, they cannot survive in entertainment industry and lots of societies will be humiliate those artists. Nevertheless, I believe that the way inhabitants dress is not as important as their quality of work.

On the other hand, lots of people believe that appearance is not really essential rather than work quality. If the employees do not have proficiency in their job, it will be useless even though they are quite good at fashion which they wear. Yet, there were some occupations which do not require their workers to dress formal clothes. For example, the mechanics do not need thinking regarding to their clothes. This is

because they only work with machines and oil which can cause their clothes dirty. There is no doubt that the labors are supposed to have the good quality of their work.

To sum up, although the workers should wear fashionable clothes to enhance their appearance, I strongly believe that the quality of work is more pivotal. Workplace where people do their job is as a determinant of their clothes.
Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
Hai Miss Nida :)

Dress is also able to gain thestatus social(social status )of artists.
For example, the mechanics do not need thinking ...
There is no doubt that the labors are supposed to have the good quality of their work(you need to explain more clearly why mechanics HAVE TO concerned with quality rather than appearance) .

Home / Writing Feedback / The most important value which employees should have is their performance during work not appearance