TOEFL essay What are some important qualities of a good supervisor

rmli 7 / 10  
What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

Corresponded qualities were necessary to be succeeded in an occupation. For a good supervisor, I think three qualities were more important. They are good perception on the man, good knowledge, and good personal character.

The most important quality of a good supervisor ...

All in all, I believe that good perception on the man, the knowledge on the specialized subject, and the good character were conspicuous qualities for a good supervisor.
What does this mean? ----> good perception on the man.

Do you mean to say this instead? ----> Good understanding about human nature.

I think "good perception of the man" is unclear.

If a supervisor knows only a little about specialized subject, he will have trouble on making the plan, controlling the process, and evaluating the performance.

See that sentence (above)... it has to be... if he knows, he will have trouble making/controlling/evaluating/doing/reading/hearing...

You use ing when you talk about an action this way.

Furthermore, the character is also important for good supervisor.

I have read some articles by Goleman that talk about 3 important qualities in a leader: I.Q., technical skill, and "emotional intelligence." Maybe you will enjoy reading about emotional intelligence (Goleman).

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL essay What are some important qualities of a good supervisor