Home is good place to learn a lot, however school is the best place to learn.

apanwar01 2 / 2  
I believe that it is better to study at school than at home. I can learn a lot if I study alone, but I can learn lot more if I study at school with other people. I can gain a lot of information from other students. I can learn a lot by interacting with them. I feel motivated to study more if I don't study alone. Therefore, school is the best place for me to study.

First of all, Information comes with technology. Now a days, DVD, computer and other digital gadgets can help students informed and updated in all possible way. But, information comes with people also. When people share knowledge, they eventually add their personal experiences or even third person experience to give complete insight. This may help in understanding the information thoroughly. Computers and DVD's do not do that. Information on them is mostly theoretical and subjective based. Studying at school give me a chance to interact with other students. So, I can learn more at school.

Studying at home is beneficial as no one can bother me and, I can work on my ideas and thoughts. But how can i get to know if my ideas are good or bad? Or, how can i get to know if they will be beneficial to me or society in any way? This is the other reason I like to study at school. Students can interact with each other. They can share their ideas, moreover, make suggestions at same time if any piece of idea is not applicable. It is true even with teachers. Besides giving knowledge, they can check students work and give additional information at same time.

Finally, studying at school motivates me. There is nobody at home whom i can compete with. Zeal to do best just go away if there is no competition. However, it is completely different at school. When i see other students studying, it drives me to study harder. It doesn't mean, I have bad feelings or jealously for them. However ,I wanted to be a student who score highest in the class. And I believe that most of the students wanted the same in the school,so as I do. That's why, School is the best place for me.

In conclusion, Home is good place to learn a lot. However, School is the best place to learn. It gives enormous chances to enhance knowledge, interaction with other students and teachers and finally, school motivates to do the best.
MiaCuthbert 7 / 25 2  
i can see your intro and conclusion is not balanced. and it would be better if you feel comfortable searching google what must not be used in ielts academic essay task 2. I think you made some BIG mistakes.
Vihuynh 6 / 10  
you should not use " I" to much. That's not academic writting
Nece 2 / 4  
May be you can make your opening statement with: Learning style varies from one person to another. We are all unique individuals, therefore we all have our own and distinct way of learning. learning or studying at home is good but for me I can do better and become more productive if I do it in school where I can interact with other people or students.

Something like that...
Well, include your prompt in the post before you start writing your essay. It helps us understand what it really requires form you and align our comments accordingly with the task requirements. Also, is this letter written for practicing for IELTS or TOEFL? You better mention that in the title so that we can give you more meaningful feedbacks. Follow my instructions when you open a fresh thread :)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  

This is good if you combine those sentences into complex ones. Let's try for this question:

Students need a good study place. Although some students have intense concentration to study effectively in school, some others prefer studying at home offering a greater privacy. Therefore, I believe that school is the best study place for individuals and groups.
Studying at home is beneficial as no one can bother me and (no comma) I canhave more freedom t o work on my ideas and thoughts. But how can i I get to know if my ideas are good or bad? Or, how can i I get to know if they will be beneficial to me or society in any way? This is the other reason I like to study at schoolin a school environment.
msarkar 8 / 15  

Rephrase the conclusion. Don't use the same words as in the prompt.

Home / Writing Feedback / Home is good place to learn a lot, however school is the best place to learn.