Hobbies are a regular activities that is done for pleasure

azdim 1 / 1  
As we know,Hobbies are a regular activities that is done for pleasure ,during leisure time .Hobbies can be physical or mental activities. there are a lot of kinds of hobbies which are beneficial for individual and society. Actually, every one of us may have different kinds of hobbies which include : playing sports Blogging, Creative writing, Fish keeping and engaging in artistic and creative activities. In this essay I will explain two of logical perspectives , about the hobbies.

some people suppose that participating in a particular hobby can obtain substantial skills and some knowledge in many areas.
Also, hobbies are a great ways to take a break of life stress as well as ,some hobbies provide an outlet for stress.In the same context, there is a research has found that engaging in enjoyable activities may lead to lower blood pressure and lower level of depression .Also hobbies can save us from idleness and give us good physical exercises.In addition , some studies has indicated that students when they doing their hobbies systemically, it will become a part of their personalities.

In contrast, some people claim that some hobbies have some disadvantages , for example ,some hobbies like Rock climbing, Skydiving, Hiking and Hunting, may lead to a waste of time and loss the money. while play video games all time ,may lead to addiction. this kind of hobbies ,are really dangerous and not beneficial at all.

In conclusion,despite the disadvantages of some hobbies,I am convinced that the benefits are more than harms and in all situations ,We cannot do without

the useful hobbies if we want to make our life enjoyable.
As we know,Hobbies are a regular activities that is done for pleasure ,during leisure time .Hobbies can be physical or mental activities

As we all know, hobbies are regular activities in which we engage for pleasure and relaxation during our leisure time. They can be both physical or mental activities.

thereThere are a lot of kinds of hobbies which are beneficial for individual and society.

There are many kinds of hobbies that can benefit not only the individual but also society at large.

Actually, every one of us may have different kinds of hobbies which include : playing sports Blogging, Creative writing, Fish keeping and engaging in artistic and creative activities. I

Don't go back to a previous idea again. You already said that there are various hobbies. So this sentence sounds redundant.

Home / Writing Feedback / Hobbies are a regular activities that is done for pleasure