Healthy life style

JuliaS 1 / 1  
Healthy life style

Nowadays life is becoming more and more stressful. People live under the pressure of various problems social, ecological, economical and others. They constantly suffer from stress, noise and dust in big cities especially urban places. In order to overcome all difficulties a person should be strong and healthy, take care of physical and mental health. There are several ways to do that. Sport is of primary importance. The Greek used to say "a sound mind is in a sound body". Nowadays different kinds of sports become more accessible for people. Vast network of sport clubs offers a great choice of them having necessary equipments and trainers helping choose the right set of exercises. The most healthy kind of sports are swimming, jogging and yoga.

Healthy lifestyle presupposes healthy food. Usually healthy food is simple. The daily menu includes meat, fruits and vegetables, milk products. Fruits and vegetables contain different vitamins and give us energy. I prefer milk to coffee, seafood to meat, vegetable soup to fatty broth. People go on a diet especially women. But I prefer to keep healthy life day to sitting on a diet occasionally because some diet may appear harmful for our health.

Also I avoid eating in restaurants or cafes especially fast food. I prefer homemade food. I don't mind national kitchen when I go to this or that country. There are a lot of restaurants and cafes serving delicious national meals. I'm very curious about them because they are tempting. I hate Mexican food because it's too spicy. I like Japanese food especially sushi but homemade. To my mind the most tasty is Italian food especially pizza. For a healthy person there's no room for smoking, alcohol or drugs because they are sure to destroy both body and brain. To keep healthy and fit we'd better avoid anxiety and stress, keep to healthy food and be sportive.
puroodsy 3 / 16  
Hello,

I noted a few errors below. Hope this helps!

People live under the pressure of various problems social, ecological, economical and others.

People live under the pressure of various social, ecological, economic problems.

I don't mind national kitchen when I go to this or that country.

I don't really understand this sentence. Are you saying that you don't mind different kinds of food?

I'm not sure exactly what your essay prompt is, but perhaps to improve your essay you can reorganise it according to points. You have sports and food, which are great. However, your point about sports follows the elaboration of pollution, thus making the paragraph disconnected. If you can neaten the essay by putting different ideas in different paragraph, it would be easier for readers to read and appreciate your essay.

All the best for this essay!
You can use a dash to add something extra like this to the end of a sentence:
...and dust in big cities -- especially urban places.
the dash works like a big comma.
:-)

There are several ways to do that. change your lifestyle and reduce stress, but in this essay I want to talk about playing sports and keeping a healthy diet.

(now end the first paragraph and start paragraph 2 about sports).
Sports are of primary importance as a way of exercising. The Greek used to say...

Start a new paragraph for every new idea. After the sports paragraph, you'll have a diet paragraph. That is good!! At the end, add a conclusion paragraph about the importance of exercise and diet together.
OP JuliaS 1 / 1  
Thank you, I try to improve my essay

Home / Writing Feedback / Healthy life style