(very healthy and enjoyable) Advantages and disadvantages of cycling

Khattara 1 / -  
I'm not a talented cyclist, but I like to ride a bicycle very much. I usually ride my bike and listen to music. It helps me to be fit and keep myself healthy. The combination of fresh air, the smooth motion and the exercise makes cycling enjoyable!

On the one hand cycling has many advantages. At first, when I ride a bike, I needn't use petrol or other fossil fuels, so I'm not emitting carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and contributing to climate change. At second, on a bicycle I don't get stuck in traffic jams. It's a much quicker way to cross a city by bike than by other forms of transport. And at last the poisonous fumes and the aggressive speed of cars endangering our lives. I think my city would be better place if people replaced the cars with bicycles.

But on the other hand cycling has many disadvantages. For example, it's impossible to cycle in the rain, because you will get wet, dirty and cold. And it's also uncomfortable and dangerous to ride a bike in the town without cycling paths and secure bicycle parking, so it's very easy to find your bike stolen. More than that many people don't cycle because road systems in many cities aren't designed with cyclists in mind. Car drivers go too fast or aren't properly trained how to share the roads with cyclists. And I think the last disadvantage is that cyclists are exposed to the pollution from all the cars, buses and lorries on the road.

Anyway, I like cycling and think that it's very healthy and enjoyable! Start cycling right now and you will realize why people get obsessed!
On the one hand, cycling has many advantages.

At First, when I ride a bike, I needn't use petrol or other fossil fuels, so I'm not emitting carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and contributing to climate change.

At Second, on a bicycle I don't get stuck in traffic jams.

It's a much quicker way to cross a city by bike than by other forms of transportation .

And at last, the poisonous fumes and the aggressive speed of cars are endangering our lives.

I think my city would be a better place if people replaced the cars with bicycles.

But on the other hand, cycling has many disadvantages.

More than that, many people don't cycle because the road systems in many cities aren't designed with cyclists in mind.

Have fun in school and good luck!

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / (very healthy and enjoyable) Advantages and disadvantages of cycling