Harmful effects on natural sources and how to minimize them

annahatef 30 / 9 7  
Today we can see an over consumption of natural resources such as air, fresh water, oil and so on. The usage is increasing at a very dangerous pace and is already reaching critical levels. What are the reasons contributing to this? What should be done to minimize the effects?

My opinion is that these days different natural sources are being vanishing, because of the over use of these sources and ignoring the importance of them. People and government should think that they are responsible from these sources. Protecting can be done by setting some laws against harmful effects on nature, increasing the individuals' awareness of how to use efficiently these sources.

I would like to start by saying, the shortage of information about the negative effects on environment can cause a great deal of problems for human. If people know that the overuse of natural resources which can vanish very soon, people will use correctly natural sources. For example by misusing of fresh water, water tables reduces dramatically. Therefore, in the near future, many people may suffer from shortage of water and food. Many fossil flues sources after one decade do not exist. Also, the lack of some supporting laws among various countries cause increasing the earth's temperature. Many huge manufacturing companies produce many by-product gases which release to atmosphere without any international controls.

Various ways to protect environment. First some international conferences should be held to set international laws against some actions which had negative effects on the whole of world, such as producing co2 and no3 which are the common by-product gases in many factories. Also, by encouraging people to do the operation of friendly nature, many negative effects can be minimized. For example, air pollution in many mega cities is a result of excess cars. If citizens use public transportation, the amount of dangerous particles of the air will reduce hugely.

In conclusion, many human activities have damaged the nature and several natural sources have used completely. All government organizations and private sectors and also one person should respect to environment and endeavors are directed to have intact nature.
bonboncase 20 / 45 15  
natural sources are being vanishing

and ignoring thethe ignorance of their importance of them

Many fossil flues sourcesafter one decade do not existwill disappear after one dacade .

here are some Various ways to protect environment

and several natural sources havebeen used up completely

Home / Writing Feedback / Harmful effects on natural sources and how to minimize them