TASK 1 : Happiness of parents with children of different ages

Abraham22 20 / 11 15  
The pie chart compares the proportion of parents' happiness with children of different ages. Overall, the most obvious pieces of information are that the parents who have juvenile children are happier than most extremely children. It is clear that only a few parents feel unhappy while they have very young and teenage children.

At first glance, it is evidence that the parents are more likely to own adolescents than children aged extremely young by comparison between 61 percent and 50 percent. On the contrary, the proportion of feeling quite happy of parents having toddler is higher just under a half percent than parents possessing teenage children at more than a third.

In terms to the lowest proportion under one in twenty percent, two groups of children owning different ages only show a bit deviation at one percent. It is evidence that the difference of parents' unhappiness when they have both of them witness a similar feeling.

Diqon 10 / 33 12  
The pie chartcharts comparesyou should pay too attention how many your pie the proportion of parents' happiness with children of different ages.

I hope this helps you. thank you so much.
irfan727 49 / 68 29  
hello abraham, lets me give some suggestions
that is tru, u have to makes ure how many pie charts that u use in the passage? i guess u compares between two pie charts.

so i recommend u to change it with
The pie charts compare the proportion...

On the contrary, the proportion of feeling quite happy of parents having toddler is higher just a half percent than ...under a half percent than parents possessing teenage children at more than a third.

make sure the tenses and the paraphrase of children are toddlers, so your sentence become like this
On the contrary, the proportion of feeling quite happy of parents who having toddlers have been higher just below a half percent than ...

thanks, hope it can be useful
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Overall, the most obvious pieces of information are that the parents who have juvenile children are happier than most extremely children. It is clear that only a few parents feel unhappy while they have very young and teenage children.

let me help you deal rewrite the overview.
Overall, what stands out from the graph shows that majority parents who have very young and teenage children feel rather happy. If compared to the figure for very happy parents, the proportion of unhappy parents breaks a small minority.

two groups of children

Please peruse the data more closely. I think you lack accuracy, since this data shows the proportion of parents with children in different ages.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1 : Happiness of parents with children of different ages