Writing Task 1: how greenhouse gases are able to catch the sun's energy

mita23 34 / 37 3  
The diagram reveals how greenhouse gases are able to catch the sun's energy. As can be seen, it can occur by passing some stages, which need many supporter substances.

Firstly, the sunlight comes first to the earth as heat, then some of it is released into space and the rest of it is trapped by greenhouse gases. As a result, the earth becomes warmer due to obtaining more heat energy. This phenomenon has gotten worse recently because the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2), which is the main substantial content to create greenhouse, is available abundantly. In fact, there are three kinds of human activities, which make carbon dioxide overflowing, such as burning fossil fuels which is done by many industries, transportation uses, like car and truck, producing some dangerous gases and cutting down the trees legally in the forest area in the big proportion, which actually have capability to absorb the carbon dioxide emission.

Samuelsam123 12 / 46 20  
Hey !
First of all , great effort
Nothing much to correct but some minor ones
the earth becomes warmer due to obtaining more heat energy
Due to obtaining change to due to the fact that the earth absorbs more heat energy

is available abundantly.
What?! I know what you mean , but write this
there is an excess of CO2

also , it will have a more impact if you wrote illegal logging than legal

Last, I would suggest a last sentence
lowering the earth's temperature
... it can occur by passing some IT OCCURS THROUGH stages, which need many supporter substances SUPPORTING COMPONENTS.
- Try to increase your sentence count for your overview summaries. The opening and succeeding paragraphs should not be shorter than three sentences each with a maximum of 5. Your summary is therefore, wanting in content and is not compliant with the format requirement.

Firstly, the sunlight comes first to the earth as heat, ... the earth becomes warmer due to obtaining more heat energy BECAUSE IT HOLDS THE HEAT ENERGY OF THE SUN. This phenomenon has gotten worse recently because the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2), which is the main substantial content to THAT create greenhouse GAS, is available ... which make carbon dioxide overflowing CREATE CARBON DIOXIDE, ... transportation uses, like carS and truckS, producing some dangerous gases. andc Cutting down the trees legally in the forest area in the big proportion, which actually have capability to absorb the carbon dioxide emission. AREA ALSO CAUSES GREENHOUSE GASES TO BE ABSORBED BY THE SOIL OF THE EARTH.
dynaranjani 27 / 24 18  
Try to add one sentence in your overview.
For example : The process is caused mostly by human activities.

As a result, the earth becomes warmer due to obtaining more heat energy. DUE TO OVERHEATING.
nuni11 33 / 30 5  
A suggestion for you, since writing task 1 is based on the given chart or diagram, try to make at least 3 paragraph with sufficient grouping. The first one is the overview and the others are that based on your grouping. An example for your grouping, the former is the global warming process, and the later is the most significant causes of greenhouse by humans' activities.

Hope this help.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 1: how greenhouse gases are able to catch the sun's energy