It was a great EXPERIENCE; A day in shopping mall.

nithin1234 1 / 1  
During my vacation last month, I had been to the biggest mall in south India with my family.
It was a great experience, as it's the leading shopping mall. However, the price of the items were heavy for a typical Indian. One best thing that I noticied, is the collection of fancy ornaments, because, the price of ornaments is really good as compared with other stores. overall experience had been memorable for me.

I wrote it short as I need to end between 70 - 80 words. Please check the grammetical and punctuations errors in the above essay and if found, please correct it.
keroro 5 / 14 4  
I think just 'went' instead of 'had been' works.

It was a great experience, as it's the leading shopping mall. However, the price of the items were heavy for a typical Indian. One best thing that I noticied , is the collection of fancy ornaments, because, the price of ornaments is really good as compared with other stores. overall experience had been memorable for me.

noticed
Overall, the experience

I'm assuming you're going more into how it was memorable for your ending? Otherwise, everything looks fine.

Home / Writing Feedback / It was a great EXPERIENCE; A day in shopping mall.