Good relationships among employees can make a job enjoyable and even more attractive financially

siddiqumar 15 / 9 8  
Some people argue that it is more important to have an enjoyable job than to earn a lot of money. Others disagree and think that a good salary leads to a better life.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion?

Nowadays, in sophisticated society, comfortable is a main factor to choose working. As such, some people believe that having an enjoyable job is more essential than earning a lot of money as they feel satisfied. However, others argue that well paid job leads to achieve a high standard of living. Therefore, I would argue that people will obtain both an enjoyable job and a good salary if they are able to make a good relationship among other workers.

The predominant reason why gaining an enjoyable work is substantial is because it can make a high performance on every worker. For instance, employees who feel convenient are more likely to show better work than others who are not such in shoes' company, workers can produce more shoes than they are in under pressure. As a consequence, there is no doubt that having an enjoyable work is becoming substantial to increase better performance.

On the other hand, earning a high salary is a must for workers. This is because it can make people easy to achieve a better life. For example, people who work in a high company tend to gain well paid job. As a result, they are able to meet all of their needs, and to be deliriously happy. Consequently, it is clear that obtaining well paid job can lead people to achieve a high standard of living.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that even though getting an enjoyable job is substantial for employees, earning a high salary is able to make people to achieve a better life, and I strongly believe that workers can obtain both of them if they want to make a good relationship among other workers who cause convenience.
- Nowadays, in a sophisticated society, comfortablecomfort is a main factor to chooseconsider when working.

- The predominant reason why gaining an enjoyable work is substantial is because it can make a high performance on every worker.

- For instance, employees who feel convenientconvenience are more likely to show better work than others who are not such as in ain shoes' company, workers can produce more shoes than when they are in under pressure.

-This is because it can make people easy to achieve a better life.

- For example, people who work in a highhigher company tend to gain well paid job.

-...and I strongly believe that workers can obtain both of them if they want to make a good relationship among other workers who cause convenience.that will result to harmonious working environment.

Siddi, this essay is great. However, make sure that you mind the following;

- logic of your ideas and thoughts, this will keep your readers understand were the article is heading to and will definitely read on

- proof read before you give your article a go

- make sure that you are objective in all your article to avoid conflicts and it will also let your readers know that your all for the best welfare of every single reader.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!
Trias 23 / 41 14  
Hi @siddiqumar, please find my feedbacks below:

Consequently, it is clear that obtaining a well- paid job can lead people to achieve a high standard of living.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that even though getting an enjoyable job is substantial for employees, earning a high salary is able to make peopleenable them to achieve a better life, and.

Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Good relationships among employees can make a job enjoyable and even more attractive financially