be a good model; Parents should teach children how to be good members of society

Bestjjrkm 1 / -  
This is my first one, so it may consist of many errors. Any recommendation please let me know.
Thank you

"Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this"

Discuss on both views and give your own opinion.

To be good members of society is one of objectives of education these days. Some people think it is a duty of parents to give education about this, while school is considered by others.This essay will discuss on both views.

To begin with, it is undeniable to say that parents are the first teachers for their children, thus it is their onuses to educate children to be good civil before they go to school. Also, parents are playing the important role of this issue because children always imitate habits of their parents. Consequently, it is necessary to be a good model for them. Furthermore, living at home has less trend to learn misbehavior than at school. That is the reason why some parents decide to educate their children at home only.

On the other hand, it is believed that school is also playing a big role for this issue. School is run for educate people with loads of strategies. Those children who are going to school is getting wider aspect by communicating with their friends. Accordingly, they are prompt to step into the society and be responsible for people around them also themselves. Although school consists of many different kinds of students, some parent think that it is a great opportunity for their children to learn how their future society will be.

In a nutshell, it is a must that both parent and school have to educate children to be good civil of the society. In my point of view, parents and teachers could educate children in different style but both of them are main factors to teach those adolescents.
To be good members of society is one of the objectives of modern education systemthese days in the globalization era.

I feel this sounds a bit controversial as even in previous eras, education had always been directed to create useful citizens. So, I suggest you to start with a more conceivable and relevant opening statement;

Education plays a major role in shaping children to become good members in society.

Home / Writing Feedback / be a good model; Parents should teach children how to be good members of society