Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Global warming - human's activity have nothing to do with this rapidly increase in temperature

Godady 1 / -  
Please could someone correct my mistakes? To know, it is not an essay and either intended to be formal. So I would like to know only my grammar and spelling mistakes

Thanks

Global warming
It is known that global warming is a natural phenomenon but some people say that human's activity have nothing to do with this rapidly increase in temperature. I think this statement is not the whole picture. It is true that global warming is a natural phenomenon, which had happened several times before human beings appeared on Earth. However, according to scientists, it is proved that Earth had other warm ages, but they also say that the current one is the hotter ever. Researchers agree that it is because of human's activities which emit great amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. To make the matter worse, they say that if temperature on Earth continue increasing the arctic ice sheet will melt faster. Consequently, the sea levels will increase and cost cities could be submersed in some years.

And the moral of the story? Humans are responsible for the intensified consequences of the global warming. Luckily, we still have time to slow down the process and decreases the speed the temperature is increasing. I can list some basic things to do, for example, changing our daily habits, such as, riding a bus instead of riding a car, saving energy in our home and work day. Anyways, imagine if we watch this situation and do nothing. It is what some people are proposing when they say that global warming is irreversible. I am sure the most part of the population will chose the fight instead of giving up and seeing the world collapse.

Home / Writing Feedback / Global warming - human's activity have nothing to do with this rapidly increase in temperature