IELTS TASK 1 - Global population percentages and distribution of wealth by region.

dina79 20 / 26 3  
The chart below gives the information about global population percentages and distribution of wealth by region.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart illustrates about waiting people life and the widespread of prosperity in the different international states. It is imperative that the massive population than other countries, the generate as the richer countries in the first ranking is the North America.

It can undeniable, 23% is the top position of China with the large portion than the others in the a lot of society. It has contrast by the North America and Rich Asia-Pacific inverse with the China situation. Subsequently, the similar figures in India and Other Asia Pacific with the same population at the second and third position repetitively.

The kind of richer countries is the lead by North America at 33%. While Europe in the next large proportion and followed by Rich Asia-Pacific as the part of the high figures. Moreover, it has compared with all countries that India and Africa is the most poverty area

LaPolo11 12 / 28  
The bar chart illustrates about waiting people life and ... this is unclear and tend to be confusing

It can undeniable a closer to look the data, 23% is the top ...

Subsequently, the similar figures in India and Other Asia Pacific with ...

make clear your grammar

The kind of richer countries is the lead by [...] that India and Africa is the most poverty areapay more attention on SVA

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 - Global population percentages and distribution of wealth by region.