Should we give our suggestions regarding to the mistakes our friends made? Toefl IBT

sakurasho 1 / 1  
Could someone help me amend it, and give me some suggestion? Thanks!!

Do you agree or disagree the following statement?Letting friends make a mistake is better than saying or doing something that may destroy the friendship. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Should we give our suggestions regarding to the mistakes our friends made? Opinions concerning the embarrassing situation vary widely. Some view advice as nothing more than a destructive factor, while others argue it is a responsible duty for us to do so. Though, there is probably some truth to both arguments. But, in spite of the crisis of damaging friendship, I personally regard the later one as a more appropriate option of solving this problem.

Though, at first glance, it seems plausible that one should accept and tolerate his or her friends' mistakes in order to avoid conflicts. After all, friendship is truly hard-won. We meet some many people around our surroundings. Some become our acquaintances, but only few eventually turn to be those we are willing to share our happiness with. They furnish our daily life, serve as impetus assisting us moving ahead and even offer us a shoulder to cry on when we are in grief, helping us face whatever lies ahead. These expressions are what we called friendship. Detail scrutiny of these behavior, however, we could fairly find that they are on the basis of truth- the rudimentary element of friendship. That is the reason why we should attempt to tell them about our feelings because once the basement gone, so does the relationship.

Therefore, it is obvious that we should orbit our inner voice to advise our friends about their weakness. Ultimately, we can not disguise as the blind to behold our friends disobeying the rules or doing something harmful to the society. Moreover, I deeply believe that if he is my real friend, he would understand the torture when I am boggling in the dilemma of telling him or not- what kind of methods are better choices that could inform my thought clearly, but smoothly. He would realize the painstaking we suffered and our intention for their own good, thus in turn solidifying the bond between us, and cherishing our friendship much more. Meanwhile, such opportunity may be an alternative way to reexamine our relationship as well as to challenge one's communication skills and intelligence.

Besides, another advantage of recommendations brought is that it could transform to be the momentum of advancement. For instance, as a college student, I once suggest my friend that she should study hard regularly instead of cramming the night before the exams. But, she didn't accept my comment. Consequently, she failed in the subject and felt deeply regretful. For that time, she totally got transformed. She stated going to the library with me and we became mutual competitors, and even soul mates. Suggestions have bright us together and make us adhere to each other more tightly.

In a nutshell, even though the possibility of broking friendship could lead to hesitation, I still maintain that it may be not only a force to strength your friendship, but also a chance to realize each other's personality more profoundly.
Borislav 6 / 20  
It`s a beautiful piece of writing. It would be good to give more attention to gender usage - it should be "politically correct", which means to either use both genders of pronouns or use multiple form.
Should we give our suggestions regarding to the mistakes our friends made make?

Opinions concerning the embarrassing situations vary widely.

Some view advice as nothing more than a destructive factor, while others argue it is a responsible duty for us to do so our responsibility.

Here is a place to put sentences together:
Though at first glance it seems plausible that one should accept and tolerate his or her friends' mistakes in order to avoid conflicts, friendship is truly hard-won.

We meet some so many people as a result of our surroundings.

He would realize the painstaking process we suffered and our intention for their own good, thus in turn solidifying the bond between us and cherishing our friendship much more. ------ I made a small change, but actually I like this sentence a lot.

Suggestions have brought us together and made us adhere to each other more tightly.

:-)
OP sakurasho 1 / 1  
Thanks to both of you!!~^^

Home / Writing Feedback / Should we give our suggestions regarding to the mistakes our friends made? Toefl IBT