Because of getting a new job I moved to a new house next to the office

naghmehtorabi62 1 / 2  
You have recently moved to a different house. Write a letter to an English-speaking friend.

Dear Sarah,

I hope this finds you and your family well, and sorry my works keep me busy that I could not have a time to drop you a line. I am writing now to update you about exciting news which has taken place in my personal life. I am delighted to tell you that I have moved to new house next to my office. Having found a job into Xx Company, commuting would take long hours due that my ex-apartments located far from my current job. I should mention that I have attended training class late because I should get train and then bus. Considering this issue, I decide to live somewhere next to company. Also, I was approaching to the end of a tendency agreement.

According to my latest research through different estate agencies and property websites, finding valuable commands about average rate of rent regarding spot and amenities. I have just settled down here. Since you have not come to my new place, you must have a million questions running through your mind right now. I hope I can express its location and view as well as facilities. I chose this apartment including spa, swimming pool and free wifi due to my convenience. It has two bedrooms, 1 bathroom, modern kitchen and also 1 car park. Moreover, it locates next to beach; therefore I can go for a run everyday in beach road and enjoy the view of sunset. Last but not the least you are able also to wake up with sunrise because my house has two views 'south and north'.

As you are my long life friend, it is an honour to have you here for my birthday party and spending time with each other. As a result, you can give me call to let me know what time you expect to arrive.

I look forward to seeing you.

With loves,
Naomi

P.S.
I need to get 7 in Ielts .Please help me
- ..and sorry my workskeep kept me busy that I could not have a time to drop you a line.
- I am writing now to update you about exciting..
- ..that I have moved to a new house next to my office.
- Having found a job into Xx Company,
- commuting would take long hours due to the fact that my ex-apartments is located far from my..
- I should mention that I have attended training classes and normally I'm late because I shouldstill have to get on a train and then a bus.

- Considering this issue, I decide to live somewhere next to the company I work for .
- Also, I was approaching to the end of a tendencymy tenancy agreement.
- I chose this apartment includingit includes a spa, swimming pool
- and free wifi due to mywhich spells convenience.
- Moreover, it locatesis located next to the beach;
- therefore I can go for a run everyday inby the beach road and enjoy the view of sunset.
- Last but not the least you are able alsoI am also able to wake up..
- ...and spending time with each other.
- As a result, you can give me call to let me know what time you expect to arriveI can expect you to arrive .

This is a very heart warming letter and I wish you the best of luck on your IELTS.

Home / Writing Feedback / Because of getting a new job I moved to a new house next to the office