'Game is imagination bowed three dimension'; important for adults and children

ridwan 8 / 16 2  
Do you agree or disagree with following statement? Games are as important for adults as they are for children

Nowadays, games is very famous for youngster and mature. Moreover, adults play games for loosing stress and children play game for hobby. fun sometimes gives advantage and disadvantages depend on folk view about it. My position any middle about that statement.

Games is imagination bowed three dimension. There are many people like games. Because it gives advantages and disadvantages especially for adults. Playing fun got advantages such as loosing stress, hobby and spend time. For examples, my friend who plays games at weekend has hobby and makes him enjoy and refresh. Disadvantages games make adults becomes game mania. So, he is lazy to work. For instance, my old brother who becomes obsession play games resigns from his job. This example clearly show, games which sometimes become important for living. gives good effect and bad effect.

There is statement, games which influence develop children gives good an effect and bad influence. Almost children like games such as adventure, sports, racing. Furthermore, for children games which is playing enjoy make feel happy childhood. Bad effectually which hands out by games is youngster become lazy to school and study. In particular, there are many pupil truant and hang out in place rental game. On the other hand, games give good influence to others like sharpen brain so making pupil is clever. To illustrate, "onet" is game for sharpen brain, many pupil plays game it for practicing brain intelligence. This example makes it clearly that, games obtain benefits for children and mature.

In summary, games give not only advantage but also disadvantages especially for adult and children. In this case, some people play game depends on requirement, whether is it good influence or not.
BOMAT_IRA 29 / 40  
Moreover, adults play games for loosing stress and children play game for hobby.

# I think you forgot to adds

# pay attention >> punctuation mark.. brother..
games is very famous

.... wrong grammar here;
game is very famous / games are very famous ... singular noun - is / plural noun - are

My position any middle about that statement.

.... this is totally confusing... You need to improve a lot on your grammar. So, start writing essays with simple sentences with proper grammar. First pay attention to grammar.

I think this is what you tried to say;
I take a moderate position in this argument.
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
games is very famous or if it is plural games are famous

adults play games for loosingto get relieved from stress

Having fun sometimes gives us advantage and disadvantages depending on our folk view about it.

Games isare imagination... - Another wrong grammar

There are many people like games.

What do you mean?

Because it gives advantages and disadvantages especially for adults

This is not a sentence.; thus it contains an incomplete idea.

Note:You have great ideas, but to be frankly, you cannot express them clearly if your grammar is poor. So, please take it as a serious consideration.
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
This example clearly shows that games which sometimes become important for living. gives good effect and bad effectsto our life .

There is statement,G ames can whic h influence develop children positively or negatively, either . gives good an effect and bad influence.

So, start writing essays with simple sentences with proper grammar.

This is a good advice. Pay attention to it. In your case, practice writing simple sentences with accordance to basic grammar ( singular subject takes singular verb ; plural subject takes plural verb; sentence patterns)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Have a look at the prompt:

Your intro:

I don't think the prompt asks you discuss advantage and disadvantage for this essay.

Let me give a try for the intro:
Gamesattach greatimportance at any agebecause they teach spatial awareness . I agreewith this to some extent, butI do not thinkgames train people to behave in a very responsible way

Hope this helps :D

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Game is imagination bowed three dimension'; important for adults and children