'our friendship is not selfish' - my paragraph on my best friends

milkyunique999 1 / -  
Describe your best friends.!!

It's hard to define " How a good friend is". According to my opinion, a close friend who really cared about me and wasn't trying to get something from me. I'm actually very lucky that I have a friend like this. This is Jenny. She is two years older than I and is now studying Computer Science at university. She gives the impression of being pretty simple, but she's really smart and always does very well in school. Although we differ in age, we have many common tastes. For example, we have similar tastes in clothes and music. We also like going to a park, just walking around and enjoy the peaceful environment of the park. I really like Jenny because she's so easy to be around. She's not demanding and pushy, like some people I know. We don't have to plan everything in detail when we get together. We just do whatever comes to mind. I think that we understand each other, so we can share anything. She tells me what she's going through and I tell her about my problems. I guess the best thing is that our friendship is not selfish. We both want the very best for each other.

Everyone please check the paragraph and give me some opinion. Thanks all very much !!!
tariqrather - / 1  
Sir,

Attcahed kindly find my application regarding issuance of exemption letter for the ph.d test.
Kindly help me how to improve the writing and presentation of this application?
thanks
According toIn my opinion, a close friend would be someone who really cared about me and wasn't trying to get something from me.

She is two years older than I am, and is now studying Computer Science at university.

Although we differ in age, we have many things in common. tastes.

We also like going to a park, just walking around and enjoying the peaceful environment of the park.

This is very nice! Good luck with school and have fun!

:)
medapplicant12 - / 2  
It is hard to define a "good friend ".
-It is always better to write out the full words rather than using apostrophes, you may want to do that for all the words with apostrophes that you can write out as full words.

That friend is Jenny.

-Nice essay, though you may want to take out "very" (...want the very best for each other...), and "pretty" (...pretty simple....)

Home / Writing Feedback / 'our friendship is not selfish' - my paragraph on my best friends