IELTS TASK 2. Free tuition fee and healthcare fee for everyone

nelarizka79 16 / 21 1  
All education and healthcare should be funded by the government and free for everyone.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

I extremely agree that government should finance whole education fee and healthcare fee for everyone. Despite all of the possible negative impact, this will benefits humans being in several ways.

Spending amount of money in terms of education and healthcare for everybody may has a negative side on people, such as the increasing of the laziness of the individuals. Due to the free tuition fee and healthcare fee, students tend to not work harder in doing their study. Also, it causes the society have no any responsible toward their future. They feel safe already, so they tend to have no future plan and even do not manage their future fund.

However, this policy will benefit humans' life in many ways. Firstly, it increases the quality of human resources. Providing free education and healthcare enables the people to gain higher education and well treatment. As we know, the more well-educated and healthier someone, the higher his or her quality will be. The next advantage is the rising of social welfare. High-quality human resources are considered have ability to obtain the better job and even provide job opportunity for others. As a result, the family income and the level of humans' life will increase, and it end up to bringing the prosperity to people's life. Moreover, this encourages the decreasing number of crime.

To conclude, although it may deliver a drawback, it is evident that it has more positive sides which are very beneficial for human's life. The government should conduct this rule in order to obtain the bright future for the country.
La Baso 15 / 22  
hi....
Despite all of the possible negative impact, this will benefits humans being in several ways. what do you mean by benefits? if you mean benefit in noun form should be "will be benefits" or if you mean verb it could be will benefit (without s)

allow me to ask in the 2nd paragraph, I strongly agree if spending amount of money in terms of education and healthcare have negative impacts. Yet you just explained from education impact, I did not find negative impact in healthcare, better if you put little explanation of it :)

Thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2. Free tuition fee and healthcare fee for everyone