Should there be fixed punishment for crimes?

chjutt 1 / 1  
some people believe that there should be fixed pnuishment for each type of crime .
other,however argue that the circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for commuitting it should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishmunt.

Crime is a big problem in our society.crime is increasing day by day.In these case fixed punishment of crime.
To begin with,some people advocate the view that each type of crime is same,no matter how it was committed.The crime that the consequence be given prioity over the action itself with regard to crime.

In nowsdays,if one rich man do the crime so some people help his with advocate and he prove that he don't do the crime and when a poor man do the crime no body help his and judge give the result that he is cirmer and give the punishment.

Major problem in my society that punish the poor man and not give the punish rich man.I think that punish for all person so do the crime.Punishment will be same for rich man and poor man.

My opinion is punishmet will be different for different crime.and punish will be of killed because it is big crime and other crime for other punishment.

In conclusion, i agreed that there should be certian level of punishment for each type of crime .
Dabbagh 7 / 11 1  
I don't understand. Do you need help with the grammar or the content?

Also, I don't mean to sound rude or anything but if you want people to take your thread seriously, you should at least try to provide a coherent sentence as your title.
OP chjutt 1 / 1  
yes and plz help mee
I guess you are getting ready for TOEFL or IELTS. If that is the case, you need to improve a lot if you wish to go for a reasonable score.

First understand the essay structure. The recommended structure contains at least four paras; Introduction+ 2 Body Paras +Conclusion.
Read good essays that are written on similar topics.

Home / Writing Feedback / Should there be fixed punishment for crimes?