IELTS: The first diagram exhibits the way the structure produces its electricity

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Two diagrams provide the breakdown information of the structure that produces electricity from wave power. The structure consists of chamber, turbine and two columns with some supports from the sea wall and wave.

The first diagram exhibits the way the structure produces its electricity is by having a wave as the source to create the air. Once the air is generated, it will force the turbine to spin clockwise. Not to mention that both columns and cliff or sea wall will assure that the air will breeze the turbine. Thus, that is the first way of creating electricity

Shifting to the second diagram, its features obviously identical to the first method, which are columns, cliff or sea wall and turbine, nevertheless, chamber. This time, the wave will retreat, and therefore, it will engender the turbine to spin clockwise as well, because of the wind that go from up to down. Notwithstanding, the turbine will still be revolving and making electricity.

vahid11 2 / 5 1  
up to down. Notwithstanding, the turbine will still be revolving and making electricity.

The first diagramexhibits the way the structure produces its electricity is by having a wave as the source to create the air.

1. exhibits seems not to be a good word it is better to replace it with 'represents'
2. I think it is not a giagram it is a ' figure '
3. This sentence does not make sense to me In guess there is something wrong with the structuer.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: The first diagram exhibits the way the structure produces its electricity