Factors which influence a good movie ( your opinions )

lilythuy2289 3 / 13 2  
There are a variety of different types of movies. After enjoying a movie, many people don't criticize much about how excellent it is and simply the quality of this movie depends mainly on human's feeling. If audiences feel satisfied and good, it means a good one, and if they feel boring, not thrilling, the result is in vise - reverse. In my opinion, as I shall discuss in this essay, normally a good movie is testified by a following fundamental factors.

First of all, a good movie offers our society a positive effects including education, culture and so on. To specify, a good movie with healthy contents apparently would not lure people to do bad things which hinder society growth such as criminal actions. Alternatively, by dint of watching such kinds of healthy movie, we can enrich our knowledge gradually therefore we can behave in the proper way in life. For instance, by watching good serious movies of Vietnam history, both adults and children have a comprehensive understanding what happened to Viet Nam in the past decades, which accelerate their patriotism and gratitude to ancestors, resulting in contribution more to the development of our nation.

Equally important, another factor referring to a good movie is the appearance of its artists. It is seen clearly that thanks to a thorough and cautious selection of artists who must obtain a good-looking look, Korean films, in this contemporary time, have been considered as one of the most - attractive ones all over the movie world. In addition, many empirical research and studies indicate that artist's appearance with beautiful face and a shaped body influence strongly to the youngsters nowadays.

By way of conclusion, besides those above factors, there are some others such as the technology of videoing or different levels of professional acting. However, whatever a movie talking about, the content need to be dominant one which has the most conscious impact to our society's perception.
First, you should post this type of essays under the "Writing Feedback" forum. Second, I beleive that you are preparing for IELTS or TOEFL and also your topic is the prompt of this task. So, I am giving my comments based on my assumption;

After enjoying a movie, many people don't criticize much about how excellent it is and simply the quality of this movie depends mainly on human's feeling.

... Here you have two seperate ideas and I always recommend to have two different sentences for different ideas. So I feel you better split this line into two.

Many people do not ciritize the movies after they enjoyed watching them. In fact, the quality of movies depend on how strong they can influence human feelings.

If audiences feel satisfied and good

... yes of course :)
If the audience feels satisfied and contented .... your way is not wrong, but I think this sounds better because you give more emphasis on to audience.

This is a very good essay.... You display very good writing skills; grammar, vocabulary, ideas, structure :)
I think you don't you need not to worry about this task at all :)
OP lilythuy2289 3 / 13 2  
dumi
Thanks so much for your comment. I do learn a lot from it.
Furthermore, I will post my essay under the "Writing Feedback" forum as you guided me above!
shaddy 17 / 47 7  
First of all, a good movie offers our society asome positive effects including education, culture and so on.

By way of conclusion, besides those above factors, there are some others too such as the technology of videoing or different levels of professional acting

Home / Writing Feedback / Factors which influence a good movie ( your opinions )