There are many factors for the crime rate increase among underaged people

Linda91 30 / 40 3  
The crime rate among teenagers has increased in many countries.
Discuss some possible reasons for this increase and suggest solutions.

The number of teens who involve in criminal case has risen around the world. There are many reasons for this increase. The most significant excuse are divorce of parents and poverty. This problem can be overcome by linkage of parents, government and teenager itself.

Children from divorce parents are susceptible to get into crime or other anti-social activities as they lack affection from family and parental supervision. Some of children from incomplete family have problem in psychological and emotion in their life. According to research from scientific American, showed that only a relatively small percentage of children experience serious problems in the wake of divorce or, later, as adults. As a results, children join in bad community and they vent their sadness with criminal acts outside of the home. Family, especially parents, should intervene to their children because family condition is the most important impact and the key word for the people become who they are in the future. Parents should repair the communication relationship between husband and wife to protect their children from harmful effects of divorce.

The other reasons of high crime rate among teenagers is poverty which causes they can accomplish their school as other juvenile, so that they have tendencies to developing criminal. A researcher, Jens Ludwig and his team observe about urban poverty and juvenile crime in America. The experiment showed that particular concern of crime is the possibility that the volume of crime in America may be related in part to the spatial concentration of low-income families in high poverty. Education is very important part in people's life because it will develop good character, so that teenagers must have best education. As a consequence, they will avoid to get in law and take positive activity. This problem needs a contribution from government, such as providing scholarship.

The aforementioned evidence shows that some possible reasons of increasing crime rate in many countries is caused by divorce parents and poverty. Hence, Government and parent are the important party in this problem to make a good future generation. Parents must create health family ambiance in a home and must ensure what activities child do outside, either in school or hanging out. Also, government should pay more attention to the poor with access to cheap or free education.
Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
The number of teens who involve in criminal case hashave risen around the world.

The most significant excuse are divorce of parents and poverty.
we only can use the most for one subject, not two.

Children from divorceD parents are susceptible to get into crime or other anti-social activities as they due to lack of affection from family and parental supervision.

Some of children from incomplete family have problem in psychological and emotion in their life. According to research from scientific American, showed that only a relatively small percentage of children experience serious problems in the wake of divorce or, later, as adults.

your second sentence is not make any sense with your first line. you say that children who come from broken home would have problem with their psychological emotions. then your evidence do not support any kind of your fact actually.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are many factors for the crime rate increase among underaged people