Extinct Animals - Essay

Nesreen 15 / 41  
I need your comments about my essay...Please and if I have problem in my writing, tell me??

Nowadays, many animals have disappeared from the earth whether by natural reasons or human's hands particularly the extinct animals which we need to pay more attention to protect them from vanishing. In fact, I disagree with idea that animals have been created to serve human being so that we have the right to do whatever we want on them. I strongly support the claim that extinct species will only be saved if the public have changed its behaviors such as destroying lands and hunting.

Destroying lands plays an important factor which threatens the existence of animals. As an excuse of expanding economy and investment, many people start devastate forests in order to build buildings, flats, factories and farms. Accordingly, lands shrink and animals become exposing to the anger of natural without shelters. Furthermore, if people do not take animals homes, they spoil their lands by producing the factories garbage, dirt and poisons. As a result that led at the end to a massacre of animals.

Besides, Land detriment, haunting is another element which helps animals to disappear. Haunters hunt animals to sell their valuable parts which are considered very expensive. For instance, in Africa, hunters exert great efforts to track down rhinoceros to gain its costly horns which people use to make daggers that cost from 500YR to 2millions YR. Also, Ivory trade aids to reduce the number of African elephants to 400,000 the end of century.

In summary, we have to stop demolish forests, which are the homes of animals, and hunting animals to save endangered species then keep the balance in the earth. We should not forget that we still need them in our meals. In my opinion, protecting those animals is not person's duty but it is of all human being's accountability.
In fact, I disagree with idea that animals have been created to serve human beings so that we have the right to do whatever we want to them.

I strongly support the claim that extinct species will only be saved if the public have changed its behaviors such as destroying lands and hunting.--- extinct species cannot be saved, because they are already extinct. You should change the word extinct to endangered.

Destroying lands plays an important factor role in threatening the existence of animals. As an excuse of to expand economy and investment, many people start to devastate forests in order to build buildings, flats, factories and farms. Accordingly, lands shrink and animals become exposing exposed to the anger of nature without shelters.

apostrophe:
Furthermore, if people do not take animals' homes, they spoil their lands by producing the factories garbage, dirt and poisons.

Haunting is what a ghost does!
Besides, Land detriment, haunting hunting is another element ...

:-)

In summary, we have to stop demolishing forests, which are the homes of animals, and we have to stop hunting animals. We should save endangered species and keep the balance in the earth.

We should not forget that we still need them in our meals. what does this sentence mean?

In my opinion, protecting those animals is not person's duty but it is something for which all humankind should be held accountable. being's accountability.

Home / Writing Feedback / Extinct Animals - Essay