More experts migrate from developing to developed countries for better vacancies in technical fields

Hung 3 / 2  
PROMPT: More and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering, computing and medicine. Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people, rich countries are stealing from poor countries. Others feel that this is only part of the natural movement of workers around the world. Do you agree or disagree? Write at least 250 words.

Much more experts migrate from developing to developed countries for the purpose of applying for vacancies in technical fields. While I agree that human resource in developing countries are being stolen by developed countries, I believe that it is an natural migration of workers.

On the one hand, attraction of experts in around of the world by rich countries is disadvantageous to some extent for poor countries. Firstly, it will be unfair to developing countries if qualified people are robbed by developed countries. In fact, developing countries have to invest considerably for education in order to create human resource. In my country, for example, many engineers and scientists have been granted government scholarships to study abroad about state-of-the-art technologies to improve the country when they come back. Furthermore, every citizen should be responsible for developing the mother country where they was born and grew up.

On the other hand, it seems to me that immigration of specialist to the developed world is a natural law because of some undeniable reasons. Firstly, the rich countries appeal the experts with a wide range of facilities. It is true that they have fully equipped modern workplaces with a plentiful budget for work and research. In addition, insurance and occupational health and safety are top priorities in these countries. Finally, it is the fact that working in rich countries can earn higher salary than those of poor countries.

In conclusion, I believe that the developed world are robbing talents of the developing world through appealing conditions, although this is a natural movement of labourers.
hayaalqasem 9 / 17  
Hi Hung
I think the introduction need some improvements
I will try to do that
Majority of qualified and skilled people migrate from developing countries to the developed ones to get better opportunities and income there. While I agree that human resources in developing countries are being stolen by developed countries, I believe that it is a natural migration of workers.

note2:
the second paragraph should not start with (on the other hand)
you should switch between the second paragraph and third one
and the second paragraph start with (First) or (regarding the natural movement)

with respect

Home / Writing Feedback / More experts migrate from developing to developed countries for better vacancies in technical fields