Expedintures on books in four European Countries from 1995 to 2005 in millions US dollars.

putri22 33 / 33 5  
The line graph compares expenditure that was spent on books in four European Countries from 1995 to 2005 in millions US dollars. At the first glance, it can be seen that during a decade Germany spent more money on books than other countries. Also, the amount of money spent on books in each country had an upward tendency.

To begin, although the amount of money spent on book in Germany was the highest, it only had an increase of 15 in average for a decade. Similar with Germany, Italy also had a slight growth in that of approximately 12.

On the other hand, French and Austria had a significant rise in the amount of money spent on books during the period. French's book expenditure stood at 55 in 1995, the second highest from other countries. Then, it rose sharply in 2001 to 70 and with a steady growth in the next four years, it ended up at 75. Meanwhile, Austria began to stand at 30 in 1995, which was the lowest at that time. Interestingly, it saw a significant rise of more than 30 from 2001 to 2005 and became third highest among others.

anita11 28 / 20 2  
hello putri, :)

To begin, although the amount of money spent on book in Germany was the highest, it only had an increase of 15 in average for a decade. Similar with Germany, Italy also had a slight growth in that (at)of approximately 12.

(The first body is too little. You have to explain more about the data. )

On the other hand, French (France) and Austria had a significant ...
French's book expenditure stood at 55 in 1995, (as) the second highest from other countries.
Meanwhile, Austria began to stand (started) at 30 in 1995, which ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Expedintures on books in four European Countries from 1995 to 2005 in millions US dollars.