example essay about and amazing artists

okuna 5 / 3  
This is my example essay, I tried to write about what he is amazing artists, adn gave some example of my feelings. it will due tomorrow morning. So can u check me quickly. and also I really want to say thank u, Your helps are always help me

Tima Bilan is one of my favorite artists. He was born in Russia. Bilan's music is probably the most sincere work of artistry I have heard in my entire life. He began writing songs in high school but never pursued his music much until he was in college and met some encouraging friends. Some of those people urged him to play out more, and that was around the time he was living in Moscow, three years ago. There he began opening for different musicians and local bands and consistently received good response from listeners. Despite being encouraged, Bilan hesitated to really chase after his own music. "It seemed too risky, and I wasn't sure if I was good enough," he says. Nonetheless, he continued to write music out of "necessity to his health" and play publicly only on a casual basis, for weddings and for friends in living rooms. Once in a while he would open for a professional act.

Two years after living in Moscow, Aaron was asked to open for a group called Storyhill at an Angle studio. He agreed, and the night he played, the folk duo sincerely praised his songs. Later, Alex, a member of Storyhill, approached Bilan and said he wanted to help him get his music heard; that he thought it should be shared. A benefactor offered to fund a large chunk of the recording expense if Bilan decided to record an album. Fast forward a year and a half. Finally convinced that he has something worth sharing, Bilan recorded his first album. It is entitled "My Whole Life" and was independently released on September 27th, 2005. The album was truly amazing. Aaron is currently promoting it in order to see what sort of response it attracts. So far, that response has been utterly positive. I really hope he would be superstar in the world not too long after.

Why do I like him is, there is some reason. I had a very unsteady day. Questioning my ideas on my journey of life. I decided to clear up my computer room and started checking out various artists on the computer. My thoughts and feelings started coming out of Aaron's songs. The words of his songs were coming from within me. Thank you for the realization that my thoughts and feelings are not just my own, but we all share a common bond of life's daily journeys. They are not always a straight course, but to get to our destiny of which we our and what are purpose in life is, we do share hardships, loneliness and confusion at times. Keep in mind though, we all can feel like a King or Queen for a day.

After I listened to the first sample of his song I knew I would love it. It hasn't left my cd player since I received for a month. Tima Bilan is wonderful songwriter and singer. His songs are really solid songwriting. I liked it right away, and the more that I listen to it, the better it is. Aaron's songs are all different enough melodically to keep me interested, and the depth and variation of lyrical content is really quite impressive. He writes with the honesty of a man with nothing to lose and the understanding of a man who has seen many years, and he sings with earnestness. The music is soothing and gripping, reassuring and convicting, all at the same time.

He is talented artist .I would compare it to Gun's N Roses. His voice is unique and glorious just flow together like they were meant to be. His music leads me to the feeling of wanting more. Luminous is not a word normally used about music, but in the case of his song there's no other option. The incandescent purity and simplicity of espy's work shines, moving it beyond mere music to an intimate journey of the soul. How it can feel so complete and yet always leave me wanting more is amazing. The music was insightful, deep and showed knowledge of himself. The lyrics showed that life was bigger than what is inside our own heads; it gave a hope and a life to the sometimes very dark times we experience. It was creative and had a great sense of balance and variety. Listening to the songs all the way through was no trouble at all because of the difference in styles, tempo and themes of each song.

I told to my friend about his music. Once she listened; repeated more often than not when she just needs to relax. Now I can say if you might be going about your routine when you hit play but gradually, you'll find yourself turning away from your business to listen a bit more deeply; you'll notice a shift in your breathing, a slowing of your pulse and a need to turn up the volume and pause. As easily as the sun rises and falls, his music inhales and exhales, ebbs and flows and satisfies some mysterious, hungry need in the soul. Hearing his music is like the experience of not realizing how thirsty you are until you start drinking, and then suddenly, you feel like parched, cracking soil aching for moisture, drinking it in with a sigh, with ecstatic desperation for more. Whatever it is in his music that fulfills such an intense, concealed need, there's no doubt that this is some of the most gorgeous male folk you'll hear.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
"people urged him to play out more," - I'm not sure what "play out" means...?

I really hope he would be superstar in the world not too long after. - Better would be "I really hope he becomes a superstar before too long."

"Why do I like him is, there is some reason. I had a very unsteady day. Questioning my ideas on my journey of life." - This is a little simplistic and choppy. How about "The reasons for my liking his music so much can be traced to the effect it has on me. One day, I was questioning my ideas about my life, feeling very unsure of my choices."

"Thank you for the realization that ..." - I'm not sure that thanking the artist in your essay is really appropriate, unless you put it in terms of what you were thinking when you were listening to him: "I was thinking, thank you for ..."

"It hasn't left my cd player since I received for a month." - I think you meant "It hasn't left my cd player since I received it a month ago."

"The music is soothing and gripping, reassuring and convicting ..." - Are you sure you mean "convicting" and not "convincing"?

He is a talented artist. I would compare his music to Gun's N Roses. His voice is unique and glorious just flow together like they were meant to be." - What just flows together? This doesn't make sense.

"The incandescent purity and simplicity of espy's work shines" - Who is "espy"? And for that matter, why are you sometimes talking about Tima Bilan and sometimes Aaron? How many names does this artist have?

"I told [delete "to"] my friend about his music. Once she listened; repeated more often than not - this part doesn't make sense.

I get the feeling when I read this that you may have cut and pasted some music reviews that were written by someone else. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if you did, without giving the author credit, that's plagiarism, so be sure it's all your own words.

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP okuna 5 / 3  
Thank u for your help, it's true some of words are not mine. I will give without author credit. Is it can be example essay?
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
I'm not sure I understand your question. Can it be an example essay for what?

Sarah

Home / Writing Feedback / example essay about and amazing artists