emergency money; spend your earned money immediately or save it for future ?

sabrinayaa 12 / 22  
well ,hi , this is my first to write something in here , if somebody happen to read my essay , I will appreciate your advise . Anyway ,I will try my best to seek any chance to improve my writing skill .and I'm happy make friends with you !

Spend your earned money immediately or save it for future ?

People always happy about what they have earned by working , some people prefect to spend it all at once ,while others, like me ,want to save it as planned for future use .

First of all ,we will never tell what would happen next , so saving money means we can use it when emergencies .For example ,in today's society , we can never deny that medical fee has become one of the biggest financial problem a family faced with . If one has a surgery or even some little health problem , that saved money can be a great help .Especially it has become a impossible thing to borrow a great of money form colleagues .

Except that , saving money is also a good way to increase the number on our bank account . Taking a example ,nowadays ,we could find out that white-collar workers have become more and more aware of the importance of saving money . They shuttle between banks or stock markets .and it turns out that some people who excel to manage finances finally make a fortune .

In the end ,if we use up our earnings immediately ,we couldn't find extra money to support our future family . Reports and news have always come into us that an increasing number of the 80's generation have to depend on their elderly parents to support their own family .Those poor parents struggled for years and years would have enjoyed the rest of their lives but failed to have to spend all the savings they have to help their sons or daughters. everyone should feel sad about the news .One of reasons why it would happen that is because our new generation lacking of sense of responsibility and have no idea of saving money .

As I mentioned above, it dose that we can use some of our earnings to enjoy our life , however , just keep in mind that do not spend it all immediately , save it for your future is a moderate way for your future life .

Thank you !
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
hi sabrina, i think u have few spelling and grammatical mistakes.pls do review all ur sentences again n see what u wanna say n what u wrote...secondly, maybe u should give another reason instead of increasing bank balance...some sort of practical example wud b good... Rest i felt u need to work on spellings n grammar... Maybe u can add the quote-' a penny saved is a penny earned' ..or something like that...all the best n good luck...cheers...
OP sabrinayaa 12 / 22  
Hi ,
Thank you !
I agree with your about the quote and the grammar problem which confuse me all the time .I always find that I cannot find a good quotation when I want to use it .

I will try to find another reason for my second argument .Thank you for your advise.

I would rewrite the essay later . Thank you again .
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
-google the quotes my friend...there are plenty. you search one quote every time you write an essay and you will then have a collection of quotes for various ideas....

-Grammar is something which comes automatically by practice and more practice. just try to read novels or any newspaper and it will surely help you. i would suggest you a good book for english-

english grammar-by wren n martin
word power made easy- norman lewis..

these two books are awesome and once u master any of them, i bet your english will improve exponentially..

all the best and cheers :)
Nesreen 15 / 41  
Hey sabrinayaa

In my opinion, you should have mentioned your reasons in your thesis statements in the introduction paragraph, why you believe in saving money for the future!!!

Or what do you think guys???

Thank you,
OP sabrinayaa 12 / 22  
ajit88rai

The books you told me are written in english ,great! Because all the grammar books that I was used were written in chinese which I could find some answers confused me ! I am searching for the Internet to find the books . Thank you !

Maybe I should try more practice ,because I always couldn't find a proper quote when I was writing a essay . Sometime I even couldn't remember any of them !

Thank you :)
minaplusplus 1 / 3  
Hi
It may be helpful to read some idioms in Barron's and you can also enrich your vocabulary with studying that book.

Good luck
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
No problem Sabrina...I have a whole lot of books to suggest. Just complete these two first. They are the best books for grammar. It will cover all points u need. cheers and good luck.give ur reviews abt my posts too.!!!!! thanks
OP sabrinayaa 12 / 22  
Hi ajit88rai,
I found word power made easy- norman lewis in the internet, but I couldn't find the book you recommended. Maybe I should read word power made easyfirst then try to find the other book somewhere.

I will read you essay everytime if I have something confused about the grammar, I hope you can help me understand.

:)
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
-Hey Sabrina, try to finish Norman Lewis book. It has all you need to have an excellent grammar. Just take one step at a time. This book will help you immensely for increasing your vocabulary and understand sentence structures.

-By the way, I have posted a new essay. Do give your reviews.

Thanks and cheers,
all the best.
Ajit

Home / Writing Feedback / emergency money; spend your earned money immediately or save it for future ?