Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Electronic media: distant relationships is possible but it confuses people sometimes (IELTS)

Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
The use of electronic media has a negative effect on personal relationships between people.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

Some people belive that a negative impact of using electronic media affects people in personal relationships. I would agree that electronic media tends to restrict relationships while it does not happen since the users can situate themselves fittingly in the use of electronic media.

Electronic media can connect people in a long distance so that means they do not speak to each other with face to face. In terms of this, people relationship will be spacious each other. Likewise, people sometimes do not read or reply to emails and text in their media electronic. It is because that maybe their power energy of electronic battery is getting off. Furthermore, people sometimes cannot talk much by electronic media because generally the electronic media will be heating when they are using it too long. Therefore, the use of electronic media is not always effective in the people interactions.

However, people nowadays cannot avoid an advanced of technology on electronic media which is very helpful in their activities. For instance, people need to communicate immediately with others in order to make an appointment or to infrom a message. With the media electronic, the matters of long distance will be solved. It is clear that the electronic media have benefit for human life when they use it in the right way and time.

To sum up, although relationships between people will be distant because of the electronic media, there are some advantages that supply the communication necessary. It depends on people how and when the electronical media is properly used by them.

Home / Writing Feedback / Electronic media: distant relationships is possible but it confuses people sometimes (IELTS)