Electricity generation in Germany by sources like Nuclear, Petroleum, Hydro and Natural gas

wahyu 16 / 28 1  
A comparison of the number of electricity generators which are divided by five categories of sources between 1980 and 2010 in Germany and it measured in unit is depicted in the picture. Overall, it can be seen that the figure for Nuclear and Petroleum to produce power in the city increased gradually while the Hydro and Natural gas number fell down in the end period of survey.

Some pie char showed dramatic changes some from 1980 to 2010. The rate of nuclear generator rose significantly by 135. However, the number of Natural gas was a sudden dropped to 2 in and the number is the same number with the Hydro source. In another case, the number of coal remained constant at 28 units. 2010 experienced that the number of Petroleum climbed slowly by 5. In contrast, the same rate of gape whit the previous resource happened in the number of Hydro.

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Wahyu, some corrections below are my contributions towards your body paragraph. Hope you learn something with this one.

- These twoSome pie charts showed dramatic changes some from 1980 to 2010.
- The rate of nuclear generator rose significantly by 135 units .
- However, the number of Natural gas waswitnessed a sudden dropped to 2 in and the number is the same number withas the Hydro source fuel.

- In another case, the number of coal remained constant at 28 units.
- 2010 experienced a slight growththatin the number of Petroleum climbedslowly by 5.
- In contrast, the same rate of gape whit the previous resource happened in the number of Hydro.(confusing)
- In contrast, the number of Hydro fuel units remained unchanged until the end of the period.

My suggestions for you, I think this report summary can be elaborated further. As far as I know, it is not suggested to compose only two paragraphs in IELTS task 1 and you need to make at least three paragraphs.

Keep writing wahyu! Good luck for the next one :)
dina79 20 / 26 3  
Some pie char chart showed dramatic changes some...
However, the number of Natural gas was a sudden dropped to at 2 in and the number ...

In contrast, the same rate of gape gap whit with the previous resource happened in the number of Hydro.

This is my suggestion:
The paragraph is better if your writing in 3 paragraph since it is clearly to look the especially your detail to answer in the pie chart

Home / Writing Feedback / Electricity generation in Germany by sources like Nuclear, Petroleum, Hydro and Natural gas