The Effect of Global Warming, is it changing our life?

arashvet 1 / 2  
Global warming can change maybe physical, ecological and health. First of all, Global warming can cause of physical impacts like effect on weather, rising sea level, and decrease snow cover in North hemisphere. Increasing temperature is likely to lead to increasing precipitation. Also, climate change have an effect on ecological. For example, it can effect on the Carbon cycle in an interactive feedback process. Finally, climate change have an effect on Health. Cardio respiratory diseases are increased because of high concentration of ground level ozone in urban areas. In conclusion, Global warming is changing our life.
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
I think you've just summarize the essay...
As far as i know, it's necessary to broad your ideas about a topic by making more examples, suggestions, and information.
However, you have pointed out the effect of global warming. You will probably add more supporting details to make the readers more often about your topic.
extrafresh 13 / 32  
Totally agree with Jhonies.

To focus on one or two point of bad effect would be good for educating your readers. Supporting information likely exact number, factors, chart and personal experience would be very helpful to prove your ideas.
OP arashvet 1 / 2  
Thank you guys for your time and help, but do you guys think it is good for a paragraph?
For example, it can have an effect on the Carbon cycle in an interactive feedback process.

Finally, climate change have an effect on Health health. Cardiovascular and respiratory diseases are increased because of...

This is a very good way to explain the problem. This is a complex subject that you need to explain a lot more.

I see that you are unsure about the capitalization...
In conclusion, Global global warming is changing our lives .

Global warming is something that would be happening even without human activity. It's natural. BUT humans seem to be speeding up the process of warming, and it is dangerous because of positive feedback mechanisms that can make a chain reaction that changes the planet a lot. Besides, we need renewable energy anyway for when we run out of fossil fuels.
OP arashvet 1 / 2  
thank you for your time and help

Home / Writing Feedback / The Effect of Global Warming, is it changing our life?