Education is long life task. Do u agree or disagree

Msx punk 2 / 15  
Hey guys, this is Mehmood from Dubai. Well, guys I'm 13 years. My dream is to becom ena engineer. I want to settle in engineer. Once my dad said that If i wanna settle there then I've to score some band in 'TOEFL', so I have registered in this site. I've wrote an essay plz correct my mistakes!!!

[b]Nowadays, education is an important key to success for many people. Education is not only to go to school for learning, it also means that people may learn from their family, social life, their work or by themselves. They always need to success their life, their career, and I agree. Therefore, education is what we must spend our whole life on. Education doesn't mean to just success, it also means to promote in life.

Nowadays employers are looking for people who are well educated. In olden days people weren't highly qualified as today. New technologies are made due to education, we don't know what education can do in future. Life is a changing process. Nobody would know what is waiting ahead in life. Think people always need to get more and more knowledge. They learn day by day to live and to advance their life. That means we spend all our lives on education, it is a lifelong task.
co11apse 5 / 16  
Education is not only to go to school for learningstudying in school . It also means that people may learnlearning from their familyrelatives , friends, work or by themselves.and personal experience .

Nowadays employers are looking for people who are well educatedwell-educated people
OP Msx punk 2 / 15  
Thanks alot for your help!

Home / Writing Feedback / Education is long life task. Do u agree or disagree